Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Very happy you like it! I owe eggs to both of the people who gave the 3rd gens (I can't breed either of those myself) as well as a couple of other as gifts -- but I'd be very happy to add you or anyone who might want a sibling to the list. Just drop me a PM. smile.gif

oh nice, and a Z biggrin.gif

speaking of Z's

I am so happy this pair liked each other

(I have had issues, like everyone else, especially with dragons that I can't rebreed myself dry.gif )

4th gen sunrise from '09 checker, so nice that we can have bred Valentines

Edited by dragonpuck

I am so happy this pair liked each other

(I have had issues, like everyone else, especially with  dragons that I can't rebreed myself dry.gif )

4th gen sunrise from '09 checker, so nice that we can have  bred Valentines

That's great! I'm doing the same lineage and got stuck at refusal at 3rd gen.

Showing off biggrin.gif Nobody wanted to trade for it, and now I think I'm going to keep little one.

Is there anyone working on winter magi x blusang? I wouldn't say no to bloodswap smile.gif

They refused! They weren't a perfect pair anyway, but they're so close and I was really hoping they would like each other. D:

Showing off biggrin.gif Nobody wanted to trade for it, and now I think I'm going to keep little one.

I would give you my soul for that. It's lovely, congrats. laugh.gif

I'm wondering if someone here would be able to help me with building a mate for This? I already have one 2nd Gen gold, a 2nd Gen vine and another on the way soon. So the only thing I need is one more 2nd Gen Gold. Fun, right? xd.png

I've been trying for a swap with this little guy for about a week now with no success. So if anyone would like to do a swap or maybe would like something else bred in exchange for a 2nd gen from tri-wing SA, I'd really appreciate it. smile.gif

Also, this is pretty unlikely, but there wouldn't be anyone who'd be able to breed me a mate to this on Halloween, would there?

Stupid me didn't realize I should have traded for a 2nd Gen Val while I could, so I could just breed myself a 2nd Gen Marrow as a mate. rolleyes.gif

No problems.

(need to exterminate staircases, haha.)

Wow, That's a pretty.

My Gold x Gold Winged Snow Angel checkers

finally gave me eggs

The first mentioned pair on the first try, the other one after 3 months of not producing despite fertility.

Anybody wants do do a bloodswap, or help me out with one of the mates I'd still need:

user posted image / user posted image 3rd gen from male marrow checker

user posted image from heartseeker checker as mates for some EG Holiday/Metallic/Tinsel breeding.

ah, and by the way:

I could use help with another a bit trickier breeding poroject:

my Roommate/Breeding partner is doing a clipped/deadheaded, even gen Prize project and got

user posted image

She hasn't been around long enough to own Frills, and I'd like to help her get a mate-prefferably a mirroring PB 3rd eg silver shimmer.

I have one CB female Frill, and would breed her to a male silver Shimmer, then kill that. But I can't breed another "2nd gen" of those, so I'd need the help of one other CB female Frill owner, who'd be willing to breed her to a messy silver shimmer (I'd gladly provide my helper with a male hatchling) until they produce an egg, then kill the father. Pn If someone would be willing to help me out.

Edited by Sirikith

Hubby is looking for a little sympathy (from someone other than myself, LOL)

He found en egg in the AP last August, and has been trying ever since to make a mate. He only has a few projects, unlike myself who has way too many.

So, after some boo-boos - like giving away the first correct offspring, having to re-breed one because it just wouldn't give an egg, etc, he finally got his mate.

And they refused.

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...style%5Bbg%5D=y

it'll be really pretty if he can finish it blink.gif

Edited by daba555

He found en egg in the AP last August, and has been trying ever since to make a mate. He only has a few projects, unlike myself who has way too many.

So, after some boo-boos - like giving away the first correct offspring, having to re-breed one because it just wouldn't give an egg, etc, he finally got his mate.

And they refused.

Wow, that is really lovely- very pretty mix of breeds. Sorry about the refusal, ugh. >.< Is he able to breed another mate for it?

Wow, that is really lovely- very pretty mix of breeds.  Sorry about the refusal, ugh.  >.<  Is he able to breed another mate for it?

yes, on the top part - he owns all the dragons from the base up.

the one with "redux" in the name is already a re-breed, because the first one wouldn't give him the egg he needed.

so he's got a couple of days before he can try again for that male white, and then he'll see how it goes.

the female on the bottom was the AP find, and lovely it is smile.gif

EDIT: the male matured today - which kind of supports the "new dragons refuse more" theory

Edited by daba555

I'm am always pleased when a pair cooperates and finally gives me an egg. It's taken me a while to get to this point in my guardian X silver checker. Irony of ironies, now that I bred it, I don't feel like keeping it. tongue.gifxd.png I really want a silver egg. So, yeah, enjoy!

Here is a pretty 5th gen Silver!

I got the mother from a generous gifter through this thread, so I'm gifting the egg back to the thread.

Gone!

Edited by codyne

I just bred this little one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9wLjZ

It's up for grabs, but as the last time the taker of my Thuwed didn't speak up or PM me I will give it away via a 2-way teleport this time so I know where it goes.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/887c36a7a26c6...6573a53d9433d60

Just offer any Dummy-egg on this to claim. Offering impressive stuff won't get preference over the first come first serve smile.gif

I'm here for another 20 minutes after that I'll get back to you later when I return from my appointment.

And they refused.

Oh, my sympathies to Edster! That is so frustrating! It sure is a lovely lineage, though, and well worth working to finish.

This is a startling but welcome development. I think I need another CB male Red Dorsal.

This is a startling but welcome development. I think I need another CB male Red Dorsal.

Congrats! very pretty!!!

@irercha: I hope you get your alt smile.gif It'll still be very nice, even if you don't!

PH, thanks for the sympathy a couple of people offered to help re-breed, but he dug in his heels and gotten stubborn.

Maybe he'll get lucky biggrin.gif

I finally bred the last 2nd Gen Winter that I needed, and now I have the last 3rd Gen Moonstone. biggrin.gif

That is lovely!

Finally! After all these! biggrin.gif

congrats! very pretty!

i got my brimstone x canopy lineage to 2 third gens so far! i hope they like each other.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ttMtx

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VJUfV

oh and i got this a lil bit ago. if someone wants it, please feel free.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/c5d5621c4448f...0a9daae3d873ce4

now i just need my nhio x trihorn lineage to start giving me a couple trihorns

Edited by spring_dragon

Finally! After all these! biggrin.gif

Yeah biggrin.gif

, there is hope ,then, that some of our other problems will start to breed the species that we need * crossing fingers ,but not holding breath*

I knew I should have kept this on my scroll till hatch-that's the problem with breeding pretties for others to find on the Ap-it was a test breeding -and of couse it had to alt curled...

and I hate going my offspring to "Scrollname hidden"

Edited by Sirikith