Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

These sunsong/coppers are going to be a pain. When were biomes implemented? You'd think I know since I suggested them, but apparently not. X-x

They're a bunch of teases, these sunsongs of mine. ono I don't remember when but someone helpfully mentioned in the other thread that you could start by trying dragons with 4 letter codes. Narrows down the field a bit, I suppose. xP

(Must be a pretty awesome feeling to know you suggested something that inspires equal measures of appreciation and scorn XD)

@Varekis - I've got a couple of pairs of 4-letter (heh!) Sunsongs I could try with rainbow Coppers, if you need me to. smile.gif

I already have a copper x sunsong that i breed a few days ago. I really like this pair but i don't know if i'll be able to continue the lineage, because it was my only green copper male.

I tried copper x balloon too, but i'm not really happy with the pairing. Maybe with a male copper will look more interesting.

What do you think about this cutie??? smile.gif

Hello to everyone!

If there's someone working on checkers like the following ones:

Pink male + Silver female

Purple male + Gold female

Green Neb + Gold female

I'm willing to do a 3d gen metal-fail swaps! (Pink, Purple, Nebula)

I'll gladly gift these babies to someone, who's in need of a new blood for developing the same checkers - just drop me a PM! :3

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

Still undecided on This for the Blacktips or Vice Versa. I liked how they both have black on the heads and the different colors.  But need to eyeball it more, right now I prefer the male blacktip with female BBW though.

I think the female BBW's pose matches the Blacktip's better. They both have upward-sweeping wings. smile.gif

Oh dear, are we confirmed copper breeding is biome specific? I thought I'd seen it vary but pre-biome would explain it. o.O

Well, I have 6 pre-biome sunsongs. 3 male and 3 female. But I just have the two rainbow coppers. I specifically went after greens and gave one extra male away =x They are apparently dropping rarer than metals atm. But I can surely get at least one egg out of them.

And check this out!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/J1YB8

Male silver x Green Copper Female!

I wub.gif this and my freakishly stubborn silver gave me a silver! I've noticed metals seem to breed a bit better after a release, something to do with ratios I guess. But there does seem to be a mini metal boom atm. (As if any of us needs encouragement to try to breed them)

And I agree with smiley on the wings.

If pre-biome sunsongs can breed red coppers, what about the offspring of pre-biome sunsongs?

And this is a smart person. /nod

Edited by Vhale

Oooohs. That's one pretty combo right there Vhale. Sadly I didn't get any of the green coppers when they were dropping, so I can't try it myself.

It would appear I have several pre-biome sunsongs, though. Tried one of them with a rainbow copper - only got a sunsong egg.

Edited to add: I tried a similar pairing happymom. I love the way the poses on those two work.

Edited by TikindiDragon

if anyone can help with these mates, plz pm me and let me know what i can offer in return! my list of mates never seems to end rolleyes.gif

3rd EG Ice/(F)Silver

2nd gen Thunder/(M)Silver

2nd gen Magma/(F)Silver

2nd gen Turp/(M)Silver

2nd gen BP(F)/Marrow

3rd EG Thunder/(F)Silver checker

3rd EG Red Neb/(M)Silver checker

3rd EG PB Silver Male checker might be able to breed myself

3rd EG Swallowtail/(M)Silver checker x2

3rd EG GW/(F)Silver checker has refused 2 mates (might have)

3rd EG Blue Neb/(M)Gold checker

3rd EG Waterhorse/(F)Gold checker

3rd EG Pillow/(F)Gold checker

3rd EG BBW/(M)Gold checker

3rd EG Turp/(M)Gold checker

3rd EG Brimstone/(M)Silver checker

3rd EG GW/(M)Gold checker

3rd EG Fog/(M)Silver checker

3rd EG Sunsong(M)/Marrow checker

3rd EG Fog/(F)Silver checker

3rd EG Ice/(M)Silver checker

4th EG Tsunami/(M)Silver checker might have

4th EG White/(M)Silver checker

4th EG Lumina/(M)Silver checker

4th EG GW/(M)Gold checker

4th EG RB/(M)Silver checker

i bred a 2nd gen Magma/(F)Silver which i needed as a mate but an offer i had in trade was accepted at the moment i bred it egg locking me(i had a few eggs which were in the process of hatching but with allure down it took longer than normal to hatch)and it auto abandoned if anyone catches it plz pm me i will trade/breed for it back. thanks!

Edited by Tayiadragonbite

I was thinking of pairing those two along with blacktips, right when I saw their eggs, but I can't seem to think of a fourth breed for the combo and making a lineage with three breeds is difficult.

I already have a copper x sunsong that i breed a few days ago. I really like this pair but i don't know if i'll be able to continue the lineage, because it was my only green copper male.

I tried copper x balloon too, but i'm not really happy with the pairing. Maybe with a male copper will look more interesting.

I like Albino x Copper and Albino x Sera.

YES! After I don't know how many tries (and 11 White Stripes) I finally got this

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jPr4F biggrin.giflaugh.gif

This was the intended mate http://dragcave.net/lineage/Cf68L

But now I'm not sure anymore if I want to influence the Silver to be male...

Would there be somebody who could provide an unrelated mate, a Stripe of course, with the same lineage of male Stripe/female Silver?

@ smileytechie: Thanks for the date. =) I was such a derp and didn't even think about checking something official. Seemed like I was an advocate for random breeding, if only for a day. ;p

@ Amazon_warrior: That would be wonderful! :3 I'll drop you a PM!

@ happymom: Oooh, nice combo! I like how earthly it looks. Very au naturel. c:

@ jadedragon07: I vote for the former. Same reasons as the others. :3

@ Vhale: Pretty pairing and congrats on getting a silver! (At the same time, I've been anxious about silver pairings since the silver sprite update thread seems quite active lately. >_>")

Guys, I'm so happy 'cause I bred my last hope sunsong with a red copper and turns out she is a pre-biome one! That's one sunsong to make it easier to organise bloodswaps down the path, methinks. Alas, I bred while scroll locked with misclicks (yes... plural :P) and lost the egg. ;u;

I need a mate for this Winter Magi ASAP, so that I can breed a Gen3 BBW. If anyone can breed a Gen2 BBW, please PM me!

(I also would really like Gen2 or Gen3 PB Magis- I need a breeding pair of those but they're not as high priority. unsure.gif )

With spring ending in a few weeks, I was wondering if anyone could kindly help me out with a seasonal project. It's doubtful that I can reach my lineage goal before summer starts, but I was hoping to get the last of the 2nd gens needed to prepare for next season.

The project is a Pink/Sweetling x Spring checker and I need 4 more 2nd gen springs from spring x regular sweetling.

If possible, something unrelated to these two would be great.

eta: You guys are awesome. Thanks to so many people's generosity, I now have the 4 spring eggs I needed.

On a different note, I also wanted to mention that I have a 5th gen Sunset x Sunstone checker needing a home if anyone wishes to adopt it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Daydreamer09

The project is a Pink/Sweetling x Spring checker and I need 4 more 2nd gen springs from spring x regular sweetling.

Unfortunately, I can't help but I would like to say... GAH, that's gorgeous. So gorgeous.

(I'd take the Sunset/Sunstone egg because that's super pretty as well, but I need to keep these egg slots open. dry.gif )

With spring ending in a few weeks, I was wondering if anyone could kindly help me out with a seasonal project. It's doubtful that I can reach my lineage goal before summer starts, but I was hoping to get the last of the 2nd gens needed to prepare for next season.

On a different note, I also wanted to mention that I have a 5th gen Sunset x Sunstone checker needing a home if anyone wishes to adopt it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

well, I do have 2 pairs if it's the same as what you showed - male sweetling/female spring.

once I get unlocked I can give it a whirl.

Deb

EDIT: something hatched while I was at lunch, but I got a no interest and a no egg produced. I can try again in a week. Possibly the hubby has something he can breed, don't know. I do have a friend with 2 sweetlings, but no springs. maybe she can find a couple, or I can find her a couple smile.gif

Another edit:

DH had just 1 CB female spring, and she liked him smile.gif I'll pm you a link as soon as I get it from him.

Edited by daba555

Any suggestions on what to do with these two in a lineage?

They refused, so trying to figure out something new to have them both in a lineage. xd.png