Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

adfljka;s

YES. FINALLY! They gave me an egg! Praying for no refusal, so I can breed this.

I've been working on this lineage for over a year and a half now. XD

Way ... waaaaaaay... back when rare x rare was a glitch, I started collecting offspring from the other glitches. It has taken me a very long time to get this far, mostly because my silver never give me silvers (go peek at their children! sometimes they won't even give me eggs). But next week I will be able to start working on the next gen. I am very excited.

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

And Shamiir, I love the green neb x gold! I just bred the start of one like that.

Egwenna, just for collection notes, TikindiDragon has a glitch male silver in case you haven't come across it http://dragcave.net/lineage/XoEC

If you ever do the gold version, I have one and I'm still in contact with 2 other players that have them.

Thanks re the neb golds.

And good luck with yours - we'll all have to do swaps laugh.gif

ElayneDragonLover, thanks - that sounds great!

I do all 4 neb colours with gold and the purple & blue with silvers if anyone wants swaps.

PS: Very purdy purplehaze! Grats!

Edited by Shamiir

@ElayneDragonLover: This Pink x Blusang is really pretty! I think I already saw it before but I'm not sure if it was your line or someone elses. ^^; It really makes me want to do it too but I'm still fighting with Blusang x Tsunami. >_>

@kleptomaniac: Oh, I'm sorry! That's a real shame. sad.gif

@Imbecamiel: Sending none-refusal vibes!! ~~~~~~~~

@purplehaze: Congrats! That's really hot! laugh.gif

-----

As for my part... I've finished another lineage. Yeah!

I tried something new (for me!) with a three breed line. Of course I choose the most stubborn breeds and I honestly thought that it would be easier to breed Red Dorsals then GoldenWyverns but not really surprising they proved me wrong. Actually I had planed to outline it with Red Dorsals but they were breeding sucky and refused when I finally got a pair. >_>

A big THANK YOU to miaou and stagazer_7 for their generous gifts! smile.gif Without them I wouldn't have been able to breed this little fella!!

I'd like to get him a mate sometime. So is anyone doing Silver x Tri-Horn and would like to bloodswap later on?

*peeks in*

Is anybody working on a Nebula x Speckle Throat project? I have a Nebula egg from cb purple Nebula dad and cb Speckle Throat mom. pm me if you need it for your project.

Second refusal in as many days! There must be something in the water. :/ Hah. I can rebreed the third gen for this one though. (Thank goodness.)

At least I have this egg to be happy about. <: Half way to building a mate for this~

Thanks Souly. xd.png It really is.

Hopefully I can breed my own PB to replace one of the two soon.

Also, very pretty lineages! Red Dorsals are perhaps just as frustrating as Nebulas. tongue.gif

@Souly I have a 2nd gen Silver growing up now with a mate waiting if it genders right. I'd be happy to bloodswap with you. We'll just have to conference on timing with the new release coming.

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

I'm crossing my fingers for a quick breeding success, Kleptomaniac!

That's true! >_<' and just now I had this neat idea for a Nebula lineage which will probably be as frustrating as they come. Nevertheless I'll try it after the birthday release . :3

That's great, Elayne! I'm in no rush to get a mate so we can do it after it calmed down somewhat after the release. I'll make a note that I won't forget and will PM you later on if you don't mind.

Egwenna, just for collection notes, TikindiDragon has a glitch male silver in case you haven't come across it http://dragcave.net/lineage/XoEC

If you ever do the gold version, I have one and I'm still in contact with 2 other players that have them.

Thanks re the neb golds.

And good luck with yours - we'll all have to do swaps laugh.gif

Ah, I do not have one from that Silver. Will have to fix that!

And I have one from your gold, Shamiir, from way back, but my golds have been as stubborn as my silvers, so it stalled and I started working on other projects.

I can do all four neb colors x gold, and I have a blue x silver I try as well. So if anyone needs a mate for their metal, just shoot me a note and I'm happy to swap!

Happy Monday EGs biggrin.gif I had a great weekend! The Shinys FINALLY rained down on my scroll biggrin.gif I bred my first 2nd Gen Gold from Male Gold and already have a mate lined up for this. I also just randomly tried a silver with GW since it seems everyone has been getting metals from them and I did too biggrin.gif Now I can do this. I finally got a 3rd gen silver from spring so I can do this and I already have a 4th gen Spring waiting for a mate biggrin.gif Can anyone produce an unrelated 5th gen spring? I also bred a 4th Gen Silver from Male Tans and I'm seeking a Tan mate for this. Can anyone produce an unrelated Tan mate?

Congrats, jadedragon07! Wohoo! laugh.gif Do you have a mate waiting for the 3rd Gen? biggrin.gif Nice to see that some are still breeding the 'old school' pairings. I've a line like this too. Ah... back in the days when everything was Black x Gold... *remembers* laugh.gif

Aww, another cruel refusal. I'm sorry Daydreamer09! Though, nevertheless congrats on the soon-to-be 6th Gen! I'm not a big fan of Harvests myself though it's a nice colour contrast with the Moonstones. Do you have plans to take it even further?

Congrats on the Shiny success, dragonsrus! I had quite a bit luck this weekend too. But I'm kinda paranoid so I'm not posting eggs here. xd.png

Anyway I might could help you with the Tans... later.. if I ever get a Tan out of my 2nd Gens. I've him and her and her. Just need to breed a mate for the 3rd Gen. I've this one too but it's related to your 4th Gen.

----

I've finished another 'old school' pairing too. A pretty White x Silver 5th Gen but of course it's only finished till I maybe get my hands on an unrelated 5th Gen White. xd.png

Thanks Souly! I don't have a 3rd gen mate yet, but I was thinking once I'm ready for one I'd ask here and offer a 2nd gen gold sibling, or offspring. I'm in no rush, was just thrilled to finally have a CB gold I could create a mate with!

dragonsrus - <3 that spring silver checker! That is one of my faves, I haven't started it yet, but maybe I will next year. I've got 2 silver ladies I can try for with tans for you, but not for 4 more days. Do you want 2nd gen tan x silver to build a mate with?

Daydreamer09 - doh! those evil refusals, at least you can re-breed a mate though and its such a pretty checker!

Aww, another cruel refusal. I'm sorry Daydreamer09! Though, nevertheless congrats on the soon-to-be 6th Gen! I'm not a big fan of Harvests myself though it's a nice colour contrast with the Moonstones. Do you have plans to take it even further?

Thanks. I'm planning to take this checker to 7th gen eventually. ^-^

@ Souly Would love to do a swap for 4th gen when you can on the Silver x Tan

@jadedragon07 I'd love a fail or 2 but not right now. The new releases coming out and our family is taking a much needed vacation the same week as the new releases so I'll be busy trying to catch them for a couple weeks at least. Thanks for the offer though biggrin.gif

Success, finally!

My first rainbow shimmer lineage is complete.

Looks like 4th gen is too short to let the rainbow really shine, but... still!

Success, finally!

That's certainly gorgeous even at Gen4. wink.gif

(I really like Internet Accessible Pearl, too, because of the code-name association.)

On my own projects, I bred another PB Swallowtail and inbred Tri-Horn, so I'm really close to reaching Gen5 with both of those! Keeping fingers crossed for successful breedings! xd.png

Success, finally!

Its very lovely, congratz!

*shuffles in sheepishly* I've not been here in so long but you all have some lovely lineages going smile.gif

While the metals have been strangely cooperative I've been playing with them my favourite is Gold x Neo - I am trying to convince them that yes they do want to give me a 4th gen gold lol

Also rather fond of Green Neb x Gold though have further to go on this one.

As for the silvers I finally got THIS and I think I am done with it now.

I have a few other that I am slowly attempting to breed but the one I'm furthest a long with is Silver x Hellfire

Oh and if anyone remembers my ridiculous Thuwed project of doom that is finally done (until TJ add's more pairings at least)

Edited by Lilali

Those are all very nice, Lilali! My favorites are the Gold X Neo and the Silver from Sweetlings (of course).

I picked up this interesting fellow in the AP earlier- I think I need to work on getting him/her a mate after the mega-release. I'm not usually a big fan of Water Walkers, but I had to keep this.

I'm also hoping that this Ember genders male, so that I can breed him with her... I forgot to Influence before I incuhatched. unsure.gif

Thanks Dimar, I lke the waterwalker x watherhorse combination, I think it works well smile.gif

My goodness! There are some lovely lineages/projects. I never cease to be amazed or awed by what everyone does. biggrin.gif

Of course, since I decided to breed two dragons together they give me an egg. On the first try. When I wasn't even really considering keeping it. Must be a law or something.