Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

ty i love this pairing too and was thrilled when they gave me a Gold!

i'm working on the same lineage her and him they have yet to give me an egg and as this is the only 2nd gen of this lineage i have i only intend to keep a metal if they produce one, so i'd love to do a blusang swap. i'll let you know when i get one!

Working on it, but my pair won't give me a second gen shiny so I am a bit behind for now.

Will be glad to share 3d gen blusangs with both of you :33

The first baby's already been produced and will be sent to Tayiadragonbite, the next I get will go to ElayneDragonLover :33 Thank you both for responding to my request! wub.gif

Update

Have just got this! YAY!! One half of the project is done xd.png

Edited by Ae0nian

Nicoleong9-

I agree with purplehaze on this one. They're pretty, but they don't really match well together.

I finally decided on an actual pattern for my nebula rainbow lineage. <33 My first attempt at a rainbow.

Not so keen on the last quart, but I couldn't find anything that looked any better. >:

over 9000 hours in mspaint

My eggs need to hurry up and hatch now so I can breed these babies! :3

Edited by kleptomaniac

Well! I was feeling pretty disheartened about this guy, because I'm 95% certain that's as far as I'll be able to take his lineage without inbreeding. I'd make an attempt at breeding my own mate, but I don't own any CB Old Pinks. Someone very generous gifted me this, though, and I personally think she'll make a lovely makeshift mate! I only just noticed that she's a Thuwed as well and that's lifted my spirits even more. I still hope to eventually find a matching mate for my Silver, but I'm very happy to have found anything at all. Opinions?

Drat, wrong breed. :s I was hoping for a Tinsel to mate with her. And when there is, then there will be the opening of gifting lists!

If anyone would like the Water egg, just send me a PM. smile.gif

@chanilove: That looks really cool! biggrin.gif I have no CB old Pinks, or I'd offer to help...

@kleptomaniac: Loving that rainbow! The effort you've put into choosing the breeds really shows!

Drat, wrong breed.  :s  I was hoping for a Tinsel to mate with herAnd when there is, then there will be the opening of gifting lists!

Eee! That's gorgeous. <3 I've been trying to breed a Horse from both my female Silvers for a while now trying to get a mate for him as he's my only 2G Tinselfail that isn't from a Bronze.

*sends pretty silver vibes for the next breeding*

Trying to decide what to do with my CB male silvers that I haven't already done before. I'm working on blusangs, SW, moonstones and hellfires. I've seen a lot of black and silver so wanted something else.

What do people think of silver and swallowtail?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HvIQf

They made a baby!

Not exactly what I wanted but at least they are a proven pair now xd.png! I'm happy it's a white too x3 Originally I wanted the mirror to be golds but sadly I haven't been able to obtain any 2nd gen golds x white stripe rolleyes.gif

I still think this looks pretty though. Thoughts? unsure.gif

wow, i got a tan!!! Next step will be a 4th gen. I really love this checker, i think it's one of my faves!

@ Reidragon - it's very nice, but i think you have to look twice to see that! I mean, at the first look you're thinking that it should have been bold outside like with the tinsels. But at the second look, you really start like it! smile.gif

@ ElayneDragonLover - for me the colors are too pale. I would like something more vibrant with the silver.

@ Chanilove - i love the pair!!!! Can i please have a pink from it??? biggrin.gif

ps. what do you think of this pair?

Edited by happymom

Trying to decide what to do with my CB male silvers that I haven't already done before. I'm working on blusangs, SW, moonstones and hellfires.  I've seen a lot of black and silver so wanted something else.

I love it, but that may be because I adore Swallowtails. tongue.gif

@happymom: I really like that Tsunami X Grey!

Edited by Dimar

@ Chanilove - i love the pair!!!! Can i please have a pink from it??? :D

Yes, absolutely! I've wrote you down in my breeding notes. :D Also, I think Tsunamis look lovely with Grays. That's the first time I've seen that combo, but it's pretty all the same.

Trying to decide what to do with my CB male silvers that I haven't already done before. I'm working on blusangs, SW, moonstones and hellfires.  I've seen a lot of black and silver so wanted something else.

Male Silver x Swallowtail is one of my favorite pairings. I have someone who has promised me a dragon for that pairing. 8D Silver x Moonstone and Silver x Hellfire are gorgeous, too!

I have to admit that I don't like male Silver x Lumina as well as I thought I would. I like them with female Silvers much better, but both of my CB female Silvers are tied up with Horses trying to breed a shiny mate for him. .__.

On a brighter note, I was able to do a bloodswap for my 3EG PB Silver. As long as he likes her, I should be able to breed an unrelated mate for him (eventually). Then I can breed up to 5EG PB! I'm pretty happy about that, but I have this awful feeling that they're going to refuse. ;_; If they don't and all goes well, I'm going to be done with PB Silvers for a while. XD I don't think I want to attempt pushing it any further than that.

Edited by Chanilove

wow, i got a tan!!! Next step will be a 4th gen. I really love this checker, i think it's one of my faves!

Wow! That's absolutely gorgeous! What a brilliant combination. I might have to try it out myself sometime. Tsunami x Fog looks great, too - the essence of the storm.

ETA: What is with refusals of pairs I waited years to complete?! I finally caught a CB stripe to pair with my one lonely male and they refuse. I'm so sick of stupid refusals for pairs I can't replace! mad.gif

Edited by Nervenklinik

Success. As Deadly Premonition and Shadowed Intent refused each other I decided to join them up like this. Is it bad that I feel smug about outwitting pixels? unsure.gif

@ Reidragon - it's very nice, but i think you have to look twice to see that! I mean, at the first look you're thinking that it should have been bold outside like with the tinsels. But at the second look, you really start like it! smile.gif

Grats on the tan!

And thank you for responding to me. I feel like normally everyone just ignores me here ^^;;; So it's nice to get some feedback once and awhile. I would have LOVED to continue it with golds but sadly that doesn't seem possible sad.gif Golds breed horrid and I have yet to find the pairing I need on any trading threads. I have one person trying to get me a 2nd gen but they've been trying for months with no success. Maybe one day. rolleyes.gif

I had to continue it with stripes because my only real option was a reverse mirror. the stripes were a pain to breed but not as much of a pain as the golds seem to be.

I really like that tsunami x storm btw! Stunning o:!

P.S. If anyone is interested in this white stripe egg let me know and you can have it :3

Edited by Reidragon

Golds breed horrid and I have yet to find the pairing I need on any trading threads. I have one person trying to get me a 2nd gen but they've been trying for months with no success. Maybe one day.  rolleyes.gif

I can try with my golds. No guarantees since they have yet to produce anything (of course, I only got my two CBs two weeks ago so...). Are you looking for a Gold from a Stripe Mother or Father?

~~~~~~~~

This lovely baby that I was gifted actually alted! I'm excited! I didn't influence it, so i'm not sure if it'll be male or female yet. http://dragcave.net/lineage/7axZY

I want to continue it but I only have a CB Silver Male. I'll have to try and see if I can get a bloodswap. :3

In other news, my newest grouping of CB Black Eggs (thank goodness for this random influx of them otherwise i'd be stuck with one CB forever) all bred together nicely! I influenced them all, so I currently have four purebred eggs. I wish all would alt, but even if just one alts, i'm happy with it! ♥

Edited by MysticTiger

I can try with my golds. No guarantees since they have yet to produce anything (of course, I only got my two CBs two weeks ago so...). Are you looking for a Gold from a Stripe Mother or Father?

Either would work fine. I need one gold from each gender stripe to build a mirror mate for Prince. Since there is not any way in this earth I could get two unrelated 2nd gen gold tinsels x white stripe to continue it gold is my next best bet.

I was told to try a reverse mirror with stripe which I did do (after a year of frustrating stripe breeding) And I do like the pairing. I think it's pretty but I do agree bolder would look better.

Edited by Reidragon

I can try with golds too, though not for a week. I couldn't resist trying to get a purebred egg out of my pair. So far, I really haven't had much luck breeding during the boom. I suppose I've been spending it all on catching. After seeing the responses in the metal boom thread, I can never disparage my catching ability again ohmy.gif

Silver x Swallowtail = /pretty!

Tan = WOOT!

Tsunami x Grey = wub.gif (grey bias, I has it)

I finished my magma trio goal and I'm going to stock up on a coupe more blacks/stripes/Ices. But I'm getting burnt out on CBs. I can't wait to get back to lineaging <3

Until then I'm just going to live vicariously through everyone elses happy.gif

lol at Jade's alt. And zomg! You have a dragon named Twizzlers! That would be... dangerous around me. <.< >.>

Edited by Vhale

I was gifted the 3rd gen, twizzlers belongs to someone else. Good thing too, it would be dangerous around me too tongue.gif

What can I do with him and her? I bred the two together to get him, but I was hoping I could do something else... Any ideas? I'm hoping for something other than checkers, since I already have a couple of hellfire checker projects in mind...

What can I do with him and her? I bred the two together to get him, but I was hoping I could do something else... Any ideas? I'm hoping for something other than checkers, since I already have a couple of hellfire checker projects in mind...

Well, the male could be the start of a rainbow lineage, if you want to go that route. I have seen some very pretty ones and have done one of my own. You could do a sort of reverse of that one, modifying it a bit.