Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Tonight i had an AMAZING surprise waiting for me, so i've decided to spread a little joy around here too! smile.gif

Red 1

Red 2

Red Dorsal 1

Red Dorsal 2

Black

wub.gif

ENJOY, angelicdragonpuppy!!!

I couldn't resist the two reds, thank you very much! I hope they get along for a breeding pair. smile.gif

@lilysally

Sorry for replying late.

I gave away the Speckle Throat from my Silver lady right after I bred it, as I needed to make room. But yes, I'd love to do a swap. smile.gif

I'm so exited that my pair gave me this baby!!!! And the more I look at it, the more convinced I get that I need to work at a mate for her! smile.gif

Today I can try, for the last time this season, to get my 5th gen winter with wrapping wings. Keep your fingers cross!!!! xd.png

I'm so exited that my pair gave me this baby!!!! And the more I look at it, the more convinced I get that I need to work at a mate for her! smile.gif

Today I can try, for the last time this season, to get my 5th gen winter with wrapping wings. Keep your fingers cross!!!! xd.png

Ohhh that's really pretty. I do like Albino combinations,

Hey guys, can anyone breed a 3rd-gen common with any two CB Holly grandparents NOT on this list?

Holy (Holliness)

qHRT

EytG (No L)

Jingl (Jingle Bell Spirit)

Bell (Jinglebella)

Jinni

ZMVG (Jolly)

8IlA (Deoc Thuwed)

bVC5

n3n6 (Feliz Navidad Dragon)

Time (Lady Prydonian)

yule (Filimeala Cuileann)

SAWr

Dw31 (Arcadi)

aUFf

tf02 (Christmas In February)

PAvG

ayci (Ayci)

78z4 (Joyeux)

V9Fk

eDWx (Hollyberry)

yyxy (Kokoro Aibou)

WMagi (Demon Rising)

holi (Nerys' Holi)

WOOO (Safeguarded)

Alc1 (Dragus Alciblades)

Jinsu

Night

DrWho

JmoA (Sabola)

So it CAN be related to hEPc, snow, Ho11y, or any others I'm not aware of. This is for helping me obtain an unrelated mate for L'Avide. I have these two fourth-gens, and a friend who can breed me another 4th-gen and a 3rd-gen with Hollies on the list. So cloooose.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I don't know why, but I really like this pairing. I'm not sure if I'll pursue if any further, though. :C I still need to breed mates for some of my other even-generation Trios.

Edited by Chanilove

^ Grats!

I bred my own awesome shiny this week. <3 One more gen to go!

Chani-

That pairing is pretty cool! I suppose you could put it on the back-burner for a few weeks while you sort everything else out.

Happymom-

Grats, tongue.gif I think I tried to breed a 3rd gen like that but they didn't give any eggs. ): boo.

SOOO many pretty lineages ohmy.gif gratz to everyone

I too have a 6th gen PB Trihorn biggrin.gif

And I don't even want to think how long I have been trying to complete this the gen Silver x Hellfire. I think I must have stared at the egg for 5 minutes before it registered that this was the egg I wanted rolleyes.gif

edit!

well, I must be on a roll today mirrored gold x purple shiny

I think that is the last of the metal projects that I have been working on since dinosaurs ruled the earth dry.gif

but I did start a new silver x black-- hopefully it won't take as long------

Edited by dragonpuck

I love that Silver x Hellfire combination, Dragonpuck.

And I was working on my own PB Tri-horn lineage, but got sidetracked -- seeing those reminds me that I should get back to it! laugh.gif

Female Hellfires are win with so many dragons <3

I saw a winter x female hellfire checker that I think Amazon did, very pretty! I didn't have any cb winters at the start of this season so I couldn't plan much. But I think I have enough now to contemplate a mirror checker for next season. I might try tri-hornes with them, or wait to see what TJ releases between now and then.

It's interesting the eggs in the ap are gradually losing time as he threw the biomes open. SOOO many cbs. /pats red army. Soon my preciouses! Soon! They are definitely low enough to nab a few before nodding off tonight and incubating them.

I've been a little tempted to nab pygmies. I'd like to be in good shape for whenever we get some new ones.

Edited by Vhale

Wish Pygmys could be bred with Shimmers. I'd love to see Bronze and Mysfit, or Silver and Nilia, and also Gold with All of them.

I'm really enjoying all the gorgeous lineages everyone's breeding in here. smile.gif Happymom, I never would have thought of that Albino x Tsunami checker, but it's the first thing I've really loved Albinos with. Such a great color combo!

I was just wondering if anyone can breed a 2nd gen from a white male and a female speckled for me? I'm looking for both offspring as I am going to do a checkered lineage of it.

Rin, I sent you a PM. :3

Sister-

*sends vibes*

Hope it turns out right for you!

I've had really good luck with green nebs recently. I've had 5 in a row now, and this was after complaining about not getting any since last October. <3 My neb/ww project is really coming along.

5nake-

That's impressive! biggrin.gif Congrats!

Amazon-

oh gosh. :3 So pretty!

Edited by kleptomaniac

Yay! After getting seven winters I finally got a red egg now I'm crossing fingers that I get a successful breeding with him so I will have a mate for my Holly.

Of course now that the speckle throats have come out I gotta decide if I want to add them instead of the pinks. tongue.gif

Edited by Amberose

Yay! After getting seven winters I finally got a red egg now I'm crossing fingers that I get a successful breeding with him so I will have a mate for my Holly.

Of course now that the speckle throats have come out I gotta decide if I want to add them instead of the pinks. tongue.gif

You'll have to wait 9 months if you want to change to Speckle Throats...

I'll admit I've seen better rainbow lineages (in this thread even, you guys' dedication staggers me!) but I just need to say aloud that I'm halfway there!

It looks great! wink.gif I love looking at rainbow lineages, but I'm always too intimidated to start one.