Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

They look lovely Shepp smile.gif

I so pleased with these I know what I'll be doing next Halloween.

I'm loving the Silver/Speckle too, I'm in for swapping blood lines at some point. I've only got one CB Silver, but one's better than none.

Well...bred a Brimstone/Ember fail. Free to good home.

Not too much in the way of lineage yet, just the beginnings of a new project. And I do mean new, as this was /supposed/ to be the mate for my only other 2nd gen so far.

My goal for them is a 5th gen checker of male Brimstones and female Embers--all having names associated with the X-Men characters Nightcrawler and Scarlet Witch. Here's hoping these two give me an Ember egg next time so I can actually get things off the ground.

PM me if you want my failure and I will try to get a teleport link set up. First come first serve.

Thanks for a very very generous even gener..you know who you are and you friggin rock! I got my first CD Gold!! I'm so excited, I need so many 2nd gen golds for so many lineages I can't decide where to start, so I'm going to let it gender however it wants and that will decide which lineage I continue first haha. Exciting!! this black/gold and this white/gold will probably be the lucky ones to get mates first, depending which way the eggie goes lol. I'm so thrilled! and of course I might be able to breed a mate for her or one of these redswill be so happy! hurry up and hatch lil one tongue.gif

*sniffles*

But...but...you two were made for each other! How could you REFUSE?!

*curls up into a ball in a corner and cries*

Noo, that sucks! D: So sorry, that is a gorgeous pairing. :c

I think there's just something about GWs that encourages refusals. I'm working on two GW lineages -- one with RBs, the other with ribbons (can always do with bloodswaps, guys :D) -- and I've been stumped three times in like, the last two weeks with refusals. ><

Huh, after the thunder in the previous gen was so hard to produce, who would have thought they'd produce one right away?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8m8oO

Darn I need to get around to naming...

If I ever get a thunder instead of an electric out of this half, I think I'll breed them together.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9iDtR

Of course, with my luck they will refuse

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

Sheppardkid, here is some Tea and Sympathy for you! How heartbreaking.

Hope you can re-breed a sibling to one and try again to complete your

lineage.

of course they refused. ): ! Finding that male Sunsong took forever. D:

*commiserates with sheppardkid*

edit:

That said, I do have another pair exactly like that, so I guess I can shift the mates around and rebreed my existing 3rd gen. tongue.gif Let's just hope they don't refuse.

I feel slightly better now.

Edited by kleptomaniac

Hi everyone! I just wanted some opinions on a checkerboard breeding.

Here is the lineage, which is Sunsong x Sunstone. ^^

Also, could someone help me reinfluence this egg? I need someone to take the egg and bounce it back to my scroll. I wasn't paying attention when I used my pinks, and picked the wrong gender. xd.png

Edit:

Thank you to everyone who offered to help me with the purple egg!

Edited by xdlugia

Is anyone here working on a Male Marrow x Female Red Dorsal checkboard lineage? I'm so happy they liked each other and it even has a cool code biggrin.gif If anyone here can breed a non-related mate please let me know. Maybe we can do a bloodswap for Halloween?

EDIT: I'm also seeking a 6th Gen Pink from either Frill x Bright Pink or new Pink x Bright pink. Please PM me if you can provide such a beauty. I'm sure we can come up with a trade biggrin.gif Thanks!

Edited by dragonsrus

Hi everyone! I just wanted some opinions on a checkerboard breeding.

Here is the lineage, which is Sunsong x Sunstone. ^^

Also, could someone help me reinfluence this egg? I need someone to take the egg and bounce it back to my scroll. I wasn't paying attention when I used my pinks, and picked the wrong gender. xd.png

I really like the sunsong x sunstone. The warm colors are very nice together.

hmm hello I'm a EG lurker

It's coming to the end of the winter breeding

I have found my self in need a 4 more winter 2nd gens for a project i'm trying to do.

I need

2 - 2nd gen winters from Spring x Spring

1 - 2nd gen winter from Summer x Summer (can do bloodswap)

and

1 2nd gen Winter form Autumn x Autumn (can do bloodswap)

Edited by QAndais

He dared to refuse her so I'll have to think of a suitable punishment for them both. On the plus side, the parents not only didn't refuse, but made an egg! I think it'll be a nice mate for the silver male. ^^