Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

lilysally - beautiful lineages, but i can't help! dry.gif

Right now i'm looking for some sec gen tsunami with albino dad. I want to make another 4th gen, to have the perfect mate for True Wings.

Was hoping for a red, but at least they didn't refuse, so here is a spring egg for anyone who wants it.

Please no killing, biting, and please name it. I would like to know who picks it up.

Take me Home!

Once I get a red I will have a mate for my Holly. biggrin.gif

Edited by Amberose

So I've been toying with the idea of breeding up a mate for my 6th gen Winter x HF lineage by using male Hellfires and female Autumns to continue both the breeding pattern and the colour similarity in the checkers - and at least I'll have plenty of time to gather the 2nd gen HFs before the Autumn breeding period starts! tongue.gif

It set me to thinking about options for Spring and Summer checkers, though. I could do Pink x Spring and maybe Summer x Tangar, but if I want to use the same breed for both seasonals then there isn't much available. Just Nebulas, really, and while I like green Neb x Spring, Summer x red Neb leaves me cold. Anyone have any better suggestions? Maybe I should just do the HF x Autumn lineage for now and see if a better fit for Spring/Summers gets released...

ETA: Oooo, but maybe Neotropicals for the Spring/Summer pairings? They have those two shades of green and could always use the love, and they'd be *far* less annoying to work with than Nebs... Any thoughts?

Edited by Amazon_warrior

wub.gif Hellfire x Winter

My only concern on the neos is the colors might be too similar for summer. It might help to do a mock up. Also, if you're considering pinks, what about Terraes? They are a pretty nice green that goes with most things.

It might be worth it to see what TJ releases next Sunday. It's probably a long shot but perhaps he'll release something with some nice dimorphism.

You could also do a Spring x Summer Checker tongue.gif

I can try a couple tsunami breedings in a bit. And I will take a raincheck on that tan /hellfire lineage then!

Edited by Vhale

wub.gif Hellfire x Winter

My only concern on the neos is the colors might be too similar for summer. It might help to do a mock up. Also, if you're considering pinks, what about Terraes? They are a pretty nice green that goes with most things.

It might be worth it to see what TJ releases next Sunday. It's probably a long shot but perhaps he'll release something with some nice dimorphism.

You could also do a Spring x Summer Checker tongue.gif

The only reason I thought of the Neos is because the Winter x HF and HF x Autumn are quite well-matched in terms of colour. The problem is that both Springs and Summers are basically the same green with pink or yellow accents. rolleyes.gif I did a big table in Word and pasted in all the sprites, and it does look a bit more monotone than I'd like. Maybe you're right about waiting to see what's released next.

A Spring x Summer checker? Are you trying to kill me?! xd.png (I won't deny that the thought has crossed my mind, but it would take *years* ohmy.gif)

@Amazon_warrior

I've been toying with the idea of doing a Metal/Seasonal project. Male Silver x Female Winter, Female Spring x Female Silver, Male Gold x Female Fall, Male Summer x Female Gold. I don't know if this is what you are looking for but it's what I've been considering lately...

Have you considered Brimstones x summer/Autumn?

I've been toying with the idea of doing a Metal/Seasonal project.  Male Silver x Female Winter, Female Spring x Female Silver, Male Gold x Female Fall, Male Summer x Female Gold.  I don't know if this is what you are looking for but it's what I've been considering lately...

Have you considered Brimstones x summer/Autumn?

I love the idea of metal x seasonal lineages, I bet they'll look fantastic (especially Gold x Autumn). I was kind of hoping to stick to commons for my lineages though - the Cave always seems to need more commons and I have a better chance of getting to a respectable gen in one season. wink.gif

I did consider Brimstones, actually. smile.gif Also looked at Harvest x Autumn and assorted combinations with GWs. But I'd still like to use a single breed to checker Springs and Summers if at all possible.

Oh, and I reckon I could breed a 5th gen seasonal checker in two breeding seasons of each breed (possibly 3 depending on which breed I want to finish on). Challenge accepted! tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Oh, and I reckon I could breed a 5th gen seasonal checker in two breeding seasons of each breed (possibly 3 depending on which breed I want to finish on). Challenge accepted! tongue.gif

Dewmed...

I'm tempted to do something with summers but I haven't a lot of CBs atm. So I'll see how rare they are and how the new release thing is going by the time they come in.

Wanted to pop in here and ask if anyone would be willing to breed me a spring from a male speckle x female winter. Trying a new project but I don't have anymore cb winters or speckle throats unsure.gif

Wanted to pop in here and ask if anyone would be willing to breed me a spring from a male speckle x female winter. Trying a new project but I don't have anymore cb winters or speckle throats unsure.gif

Eventually, yes. smile.gif Sent you a PM...

only managed to get a speckle egg but sending you a PM anyway in case you need it.

Hello All biggrin.gif

I have this 3rd gen Silver (m) X Nebula (Blue f) nebula egg. I would love for it to go to someone here but I am running out of teleports quickly these days. If you would like the egg. Please send me a PM with a dummy teleport...anything from the AP that I can just drop back in the AP would be great! Thanks!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xyiCY

i was lucky yesterday to get an egg from the first try: look. I guess i'll make a mate for him after Easter! smile.gif

I really hope that this little one will be red, because my 5th gen project it's stuck now! dry.gif

Same with this project.... it seems that i can't get a 4th gen ice, and i have 4 pairs that i try weekly!!! blink.gif

Right now, i'm looking for a sec gen purple, from silver mom, if anyone can help me!!!! got one, thank you!

Edited by happymom

*jawdrop* About time! I can't waaaait!

ohh, I an not usually a female silver fan, but that is lovely!

/sends out some nebula hatching vibes.

My trios bred well when they were new, but they've been on strike for awhile. The third gen ice I was hoping to produce, I was locked and it went to the ap =x

/shakes fist at vamp bitten eggs

sorry about your ice... LOOK what I auto-abandoned few days ago!!!! My first silver!!!! xd.png I guess it will be in ap pretty soon!

Edited by happymom

LOL at the name!

I guess this is the other downside to all the low time eggs in the ap. Being more careful of auto abandoned. I do like how Valley Sherwood's hatchery is set up, that it lists hours until next grows up! That and Allure of Neglected's specific numbers at the top of the page <3 I've been using that to count as I don't trust myself anymore. But it won't count the dead vamp eggs.

Edited by Vhale

Wee! I finally managed to breed a pair of Trihorn x Silver eggs. I've been trying to get a shiny from that combo for a while now but kept getting Trihorns. >.<

I'm also making decent progress with my Silver x Royal Blue Line. I've got a 4th Gen which ill have a mate after I get an egg from These Two. *crossing fingers for no refusals*

I could probably take it to 6th Gen, but I think I'll stop at 5th for now. I'd like to work on some other Silver lines. I finally got a shiny from a Moonstone so I'd like to get that to at least 3rd Gen soon.

The male Silvers are being really cooperative with me lately so I'm just going with it. tongue.gif

If only the females would do the same. I really need to make some progress on my Silver x Sunsong Line.

All these shinies have made me want to try making a Silver x Waterhorse checker - it may drive me bonkers, though. tongue.gif

Oh I know what you mean. I've been trying for a 2nd gen purebred. But I think I'm going to try some 2nd gen x common next cycle. <3 Tri horns!

Btw, for anyone having trouble with fan site views as they've slowed down. Try Yarolds and Hydra. both are pretty easy just to get 40 credits. usually all those 40 credits turn into UVs which tend to be enough to push eggs into hatching range.

Though a couple tips on Hydra. You get a LOT more credits if you run the visitor (automated clicker) around when the site resets. About 5pmish dragon cave time. And if you don't turn your adults off your scroll, people tend to close the link faster than the dragons load. And use a flashblocker. It tends to be my mini city links which crash my computer back and forth if I don't block all the flash animations from showing.

Ahahahahaha! Yay! Please, for all that is wonderful about DC, don't you dare refuse. Knocking frantically on wood over here.

And M Silver x F Tri-Horn is so beautiful!