Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

But your signature says . . . huh.gif

I'm guessing that's to keep from drowning under a mass of PMs from everyone on the forums. wink.gif

I'm guessing that's to keep from drowning under a mass of PMs from everyone on the forums. wink.gif

Exactly right. It's mainly to keep the trade requests down . . . I'm just not as interested in golds, silvers, and NDs as people seem to think I should be, and w/o my signature I get those offers ALL the time. No one has ever offered me eggs from rainbow themed lineages, oddly enough. And I'm really not interested in getting requests from people who don't care at all about even gen lineages, as snooty as that sounds. I fully admit to being an even gen snob.

I hope people don't mind me posting this here, as I really don't feel up to replying to the mass of PMs I'm getting. Just saying that yep, I read the PMs, nope, I'm not making a list, but PMing me has put y'all on my radar for Tinsel distribution considerations. smile.gif

Exactly right. It's mainly to keep the trade requests down . . . I'm just not as interested in golds, silvers, and NDs as people seem to think I should be, and w/o my signature I get those offers ALL the time. No one has ever offered me eggs from rainbow themed lineages, oddly enough. And I'm really not interested in getting requests from people who don't care at all about even gen lineages, as snooty as that sounds. I fully admit to being an even gen snob.

I hope people don't mind me posting this here, as I really don't feel up to replying to the mass of PMs I'm getting. Just saying that yep, I read the PMs, nope, I'm not making a list, but PMing me has put y'all on my radar for Tinsel distribution considerations. smile.gif

pretty much the same I like all lineages but I have a distinct preference for EGs ... Spirals and Stairs are just .... too easy

S/N: I am inviting everyone here my birthday lotto there are plenty of 2nd Gen & EG being lottoed off then

WHEEE! xd.pngbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Opening a gifting list for 10 places - PM me. smile.gif

Congratulations Amazon! I'm a bit sad that I missed the list this time, but I'll keep an eye out for when it opens again. smile.gif That pairing is just epic!

@ Dimar- White Stripes can produce any color so I guess yours just felt like throwing you a blue one. lol

3rd even gen Water with Silvers GORGEOUS!!

No biting, killing, zombifying, or ND....must love and name

Take me home!

So a friend of mine bred this ridiculously gorgeous Silver Tinsel for me. Look at it. Just look at it it's so great.

Wow. A rainbow with all four Tinsel colors and all four Nebula colors, that's perfect! smile.gif *keeps looking at it*

I've been neglecting my projects because I became AP addicted, but here's a Tri-Horn x Harvest checker I recently finished.

Also, Water + Horse = Water Horse.

And something I'd call an AAAAHH my eyes project. tongue.gif

gorgeous!!! You should ask Belisar for a bronze tin with this lineage!

Looks amazing. But I think Infinis can breed a better mate. It's also awesome that it won't be inbred even if you mate them to each other.

Or if you want to stick to the nebula theme, you can ask sheppardkid for a sibling of this. Will also close the top silver tinsel into a circle.

Gosh, I'd love a sibling. Can't stop looking at it.

-------------------------

Ok, I got sufficiently distracted by TCA's gorgeous egg, I forgot what I was supposed to post.

Can anyone help with my mates needed list? All I need are common mates (with the exception of one 3G Gold from blacks), but most I need are high gens.

Right now, I can offer these as trades. But if you need any of them for a lineage, please PM to request them.

4G Silver from Hellfire

3G Black from F Silvers

4G Pillow from F Golds

Thanks!

----------------------------

And um, it's not exactly evengen but I don't know where else to post it!

If anyone wants a sibling, feel free to PM me with a request. I can also breed all of the 6Gs and 5Gs. Working on a silver line but I don't have much unrelated silvers.

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

So a friend of mine bred this ridiculously gorgeous Silver Tinsel for me. Look at it. Just look at it it's so great.

I was just gifted what appears to be a Bronze cousin to yours! Look upon the prettiness! laugh.gif

Anyway, I can here looking for ideas for a mate for mine, (and the ideas for yours are lovely!) I was thinking one of each color neb w/holiday, only I'll have to wait until Halloween to have four different ones. Thoughts?

Also, I picked him up in a departure thread, and I was just gifted what should be a her, so I can hopefully do this.

And I know it's not even gen, but I wanted to show off the result of my first project.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

And I know it's not even gen, but I wanted to show off the result of my first project.

I think that's pretty creative prpldrgnfr. I like seeing what people do with not quite regular-patterned lineages.

As for your mate idea, maybe a gold hued dragon (to resemble tinsels) would work with a different colored nebula? Luminas would also work as a substitute to silvers, I think.

Or maybe just use regular gold and silver metals? This may be a pain if you don't have enough CBs.

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

TCA, that lineage is most definitely drool worthy. I didn't even realize how color coordinated it was until Confused Cat mentioned it. blink.gifwub.gif

By the way, I really like the tri-horn x harvest chacker. Very unique combo I've never considered. And that water+horse=waterhorse lineage completely threw me off. But in a good way. The pattern is very nice too. xd.png

happymom: Wow, your Sunrise x Nebula is coming beautifully. I'll be sending you some red nebula vibes.

I've gotten to 4th gen with a Sunset x Sunstone checker. It's pretty close to 5th gen as I have the parents of that sunstone's expected mate.

Also pretty close to moving up to 4th gen for a Moonstone x Horse checker. This one I'm excited for as I've had the female's line for a while and glad to see more come out of it.

Edited by Daydreamer09

@Daydreamer09, your Sunset/Sunstone line has me drooling I like it so much.

My personal project has now reached it's third of four total seventh gens! I'm extremely glad at how well behaved my skywings are, though I did have a couple of bad refusals along the way. Now for that fourth seventh gen...

Edited by helix9

@Daydreamer09, your Sunset/Sunstone line has me drooling I like it so much.

My personal project has now reached it's third of four total seventh gens! I'm extremely glad at how well behaved my skywings are, though I did have a couple of bad refusals along the way. Now for that fourth seventh gen...

I love your scientific Skywings! wub.gif

And congrats to everyone else on the awesome lineages, too! biggrin.gif

Wow Animorph that's some little old egg you have there!! Congrats it's lovely.

I finally got the first half of my Dusk egg, now if my reluctant Gold will only give me a second gen gold to go with her I'll be in business. I know he can do it, I've just got to find the right music smile.gif

Hey guys --

I am working on an even gen with intent do use lyrics from a song as the names... However, I am very stuck on which way to make the names read. should I divide the last two gens into groups, make it read right to left... I've played with it a few times and haven't been happy with my organization.

Does anyone have, or know of, an even gen with song lyrics?

I'd love to see examples as inspriation.

Hey guys --

I am working on an even gen with intent do use lyrics from a song as the names... However, I am very stuck on which way to make the names read. should I divide the last two gens into groups, make it read right to left... I've played with it a few times and haven't been happy with my organization.

Does anyone have, or know of, an even gen with song lyrics?

I'd love to see examples as inspriation.

I did this - two verses as 4th gens bred together to make a 5th gen. It helped that both verses ended with fairly similar phrases that matched the line I chose to end on.

Mine is a 5th gen too... so breaking it up by the 4ths should work...

Off to rearrange one more time....

.... hmm ... http://dragcave.net/lineage/puvxQ

Doesn't help that some of the names are taken, so I had to break them up funny.

Edited by egwenna

I've been neglecting my projects because I became AP addicted, but here's a Tri-Horn x Harvest checker I recently finished.

This is so super pretty, definitely reminds me of falling leaves in autumn.

I've gotten to 4th gen with a Sunset x Sunstone checker. It's pretty close to 5th gen as I have the parents of that sunstone's expected mate.

Also pretty close to moving up to 4th gen for a Moonstone x Horse checker. This one I'm excited for as I've had the female's line for a while and glad to see more come out of it.

These two are both gorgeous as well. Ah, so many pretties in this thread, and so many lineages, so little time!