Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I got a nice Gen4 Black and Gold pair that are influenced to be mates- the baby will be so pretty, except that one little thing sticks out in the Gen1...

Pebble! Wat r u doin?!

Don't get me wrong, I love this pairing (my first Gold  xd.png ), it just amuses me that the Pebble made an appearance.

Hehe, they will make a cute pair and hope they get along fabulously! If you do need a mate for their offspring I could breed you a sibling of this fella. Just a litttle bright pink highlight in there. wink.gif

Hehe, they will make a cute pair and hope they get along fabulously! If you do need a mate for their offspring I could breed you a sibling of this fella. Just a litttle bright pink highlight in there. wink.gif

Now that would be a perfect match-up! xd.png

Oh My Gosh - they're gorgeous! laugh.gif

It's touches like those that put character into a lineage.

Just shows that 'perfect' isn't always best wink.gif

Yayness, another colour block complete - BLUE!

If this egg gets on with *her* mate to make this, he'll hopefully have a mate way sooner than I expected. smile.gif

Whats even nicer is to see 2 of my dragons in the lineage, I am glad to see their egg went to a good home! (Finneghan and All Hallowed Eve are mine).

Lulu_witch, I have a few red dorsals and marrows I could bred you an unrelated 3rd gen, would just take some time since I'd have to start from scratch. If you dont mind the wait toss me an mail and I"ll make a note to work on them weekly for you. You can have the 2nd gen eggs actually, if you'd rather them be on your scroll, I dont need them smile.gif

Dimar, that cracks me up! Its like the pebble was hoping no one would notice lol.

Thanks for the offer, it is very kind of you however I have no intention of really taking the Marrow x Red Dorsal lineage further. I think Zenoid could probably use your help more as it was them who asked for help in the first place smile.gif

Attempting to breed an unrelated mate for this White will be a daunting and difficult task.

This egg is DEFINITELY a good start though!

Everyone keeps talking about the metals breeding (but not mine). On the other hand, my blacks were very cooperative. And this ice has me saying "what?" I've been breeding that ice for 3 years and that's only the third ice egg she has given me (and the first with a non-ice pairing). Guess I need to acquire a tri-horn from the same pairing from someone down the line...

Everyone keeps talking about the metals breeding (but not mine). On the other hand, my blacks were very cooperative. And this ice has me saying "what?" I've been breeding that ice for 3 years and that's only the third ice egg she has given me (and the first with a non-ice pairing). Guess I need to acquire a tri-horn from the same pairing from someone down the line...

And two of my black eggs have hatched with alts. Whoo! This breeding of rare eggs has been fun. For awhile there it seemed like everything would breed.

Grats on the blacks and that bewdiful Ice ytak!

Are you hoping for alts or norms?

And tiny snake, super on the alts!!

Having had 5 alts from 7 so far, I lucked out with the 6th & 7th being normal for their lineage.

4th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/GXBmD

And a new 2nd gen pair that should see me on the way to the 6th gen set.

http://dragcave.net/view/baMjJ

I'm crossing my fingers that another 4th & 2 3rds don't alt laugh.gif

Meanwhile I'm trying to breed a 3rd black for a friend - black x gold checker - and keep getting her junk like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QfPBg dry.gif

Oh well, I guess she'll have to suffer.

I finally make breed list !!

My breed list

So I open my list for just one space. Because I won't have enough time from next week. I'll re-open the list when I finish all my other work.

I'll breed the egg that you sign up for tomorrow, cuz I don't have enough space right now.....:b

+

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZEEcE

uhhhhhhhhhhh...........Alt.................

Edited by Zenoid

Guys, guys, look: Oh Shiny! Finally xd.png They refused to give me an egg for half a year!

/e I need some help. Last Halloween I didn't have a mate for my 2nd gen Marrow, so I was unable to make something pretty. unsure.gif

I need a 2nd gen Red Dorsal from male marrow for her

And a 2nd gen Black from male marrow for him

On another note, gifting! smile.gif

Edited by Lolchen

Guys, guys, look: Oh Shiny! Finally xd.png They refused to give me an egg for half a year!

/e I need some help. Last Halloween I didn't have a mate for my 2nd gen Marrow, so I was unable to make something pretty. unsure.gif

I got dorsal smile.gif

I have same lineage, now I can breed them biggrin.gif

Thanks for it ! !

This sounds pretty fun ^^ im doing a project on lineaging reds. Click on the banner in my sig smile.gif its new so i havent done anything yet. Anyway, imma get lineaging things for this. i dont have many cb but oh well

I only have one male cb Marrow that I just tried for you. But I got a Purple Dorsal. I will happily try them again next week, if you need me to. smile.gif

So I'm toying with a new project. You know, because I don't have enough already tongue.gif . It's going to be a never-ending project in that it will contain all the breedable dragons breeds we have and any new ones we get.

Each dragon will be a self bred PB 4th gen. All the 4th gen PB's will then be mated together - I'm thinking rainbow though I haven't decided yet. Maybe a recurring rainbow so that I don't have to reshuffle every time a new breed comes along.

I have a few self bred 4th gens already I plan on using. This means no naming pattern as some of them are already in other lineages.

Of course the chance of ever being able to get 8 CB golds or 8 CB Silvers means this really will be never ending. As for Tinsels I haven't decided yet. Either deadlines or more likely I'll leave them out.

Now I need to go make a spreadsheet *twitch*.

So I'm toying with a new project. You know, because I don't have enough already tongue.gif . It's going to be a never-ending project in that it will contain all the breedable dragons breeds we have and any new ones we get.

Each dragon will be a self bred PB 4th gen. All the 4th gen PB's will then be mated together - I'm thinking rainbow though I haven't decided yet. Maybe a recurring rainbow so that I don't have to reshuffle every time a new breed comes along.

I have a few self bred 4th gens already I plan on using. This means no naming pattern as some of them are already in other lineages.

Of course the chance of ever being able to get 8 CB golds or 8 CB Silvers means this really will be never ending. As for Tinsels I haven't decided yet. Either deadlines or more likely I'll leave them out.

Now I need to go make a spreadsheet *twitch*.

Sounds a bit like my Ark project, which is PB 3rd gens bred together. I'm lagging quite a bit with it, though - I haven't bred 3rd gens for quite a few of the new releases yet and I don't have a single CB Silver to my name. In theory I have enough CB Golds for my project, but I haven't pried any PB shinies from them yet. I decided to exclude Tinsels since I'll (probably!) never have CBs, but I have planned to include Halloweens, since they can be PB.

Grats on the blacks and that bewdiful Ice ytak!

Are you hoping for alts or norms?

I'm hoping for alts, especially for this egg and this egg (which I bred after making that post, since I don't have alts from them yet). The other blacks I just want to alt so I can use them as trading fodder (I'm hoping to trade for a pretty metallic since my own are uncooperative).

Also bred this guardian last night. Only one pair of the CBs are mine. I'm trying (and trying and trying) to breed a silver from them so I can have a pretty guardian X silver checker. No luck yet. I've had that silver since February of last year, bred her as often as possible and yet, she's only give me 4 eggs. She's very, very, very stingy (but has been getting a little better of late). It took 9 months to get the first egg from her.

Edited by ytak

Sounds a bit like my Ark project, which is PB 3rd gens bred together. I'm lagging quite a bit with it, though - I haven't bred 3rd gens for quite a few of the new releases yet and I don't have a single CB Silver to my name. In theory I have enough CB Golds for my project, but I haven't pried any PB shinies from them yet. I decided to exclude Tinsels since I'll (probably!) never have CBs, but I have planned to include Halloweens, since they can be PB.

I did think of doing 3rd gens, but I decided on 4th because that means I can included my PB Who's without the names looking funny. I'm leaning towards not doing Tinsels because the gravestones won't match.

I was able to get you a 2nd gen black. PMing you a teleport. smile.gif

She went red! Hooray! Fourth time lucky, apparently. Now I hope they like each other. Boy, this lineage is more trouble than it's worth. I think I might call it a day at 4th gen and then try my luck with Green Neb x GW, been seeing that gorgeous combination around a lot lately.