Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@Amazon: I hope everything works out according to plan- that looks so pretty! biggrin.gif

Edit: On an unrelated note, I am so glad that my two new Moonstones liked each other enough to make this pretty eggie!

Edited by Dimar

Edit:

WI <3 black dragons with anything, and finally got an egg from These two now if it alted it would be just perfect lol.  I was thinking of doing This  but its not a perfect checker so I will have to sit down and figure it out.  I could either flip the top SW/Black pair and make it checker up top, or flip the middle pair on bottom to make it to black in the middle at top and two SW in the middle on bottom. what do ya'll think, if that makes sense lol?

If you mean does this look better or that? I would go with the first one. Now if you mean rebreed the non alt shadow walker 2nd gens, then replace Dark Shadow Nix with a second gen with a shadow walker mother (which would be time consuming getting another alt black to match) and you could end up with a mirror lineage along the lines of this one I put together.

Edited by Dracaena

I'm not sure if you had a certain look in mind, but I bred This bronze thuwed/tinsel egg that you can have. I'll toss you a pm to see if its something you'd want for a mate.

Thanks Jade, it's a lovely lineage but I'm really looking for a PB sunset to keep the pattern going. On the plus side someone wonderful has offered to breed me a 4th gen so now I just need another PB 4th gen and I can breed a mate biggrin.gif

@Amazon

That looks amazing *.*

I was planning to do the same, only with golds, but I never managed to trade for a 2nd gen gold from Marrow :/

I wonder, if someone's working on Gold m * Red f lineage?

I've got another 2d gen Red from Gold to share :33

Please, PM me to get the teleport!

On its way to be adopted :3 Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

I came to this thread a few months ago for a special Holly X White request. I just wanted you all to see the results. Have a great day all biggrin.gif

I came to this thread a few months ago for a special Holly X White request. I just wanted you all to see the results. Have a great day all biggrin.gif

Perfect! Just don't forget to breed them come Christmas. wink.gif

Congratulations to all successes and beautiful lineage progress!

I had minor success with Tsunami x Pink. I'm a little tempted to take it further, but this lineage was a pleasure to work on and when I decide to do more, it usually turns into a stubborn mess. Do you think it'd look good at 5th or even 6th gen?

That is really lovely!

@Nervenklinik ,I think it would be lovely at a higher gen

yay 5th gen PB Trihorn

somebody has decided that I need help- so i might have to fog it if it gets sick again mad.gif

now if the rest of my 3rd gen pairs would quit being stubborn, I might actually get to 6th

Nice Tri-horns. smile.gif I am only up to Gen 4 with mine, but i have most of what I need to take it to another generation. I think I will stop there, just because I like 5th gen lineages best. wink.gif

And I forgot to say before, but I agree, Nervenklinik. I would take it a gen higher.

Long time no post! Just thought I'd drop in to show off some of my most recent successes!

4th Gen Golden Wyvern -THis lineage was sort of randomly mashed together, BUT IT WORKS AND IS FREAKING GORGEOUS.

Black 6th Gen -Another success from Cirvihi and Vey! I'll be gifting him/her to whomever needs/wants the egg!

8th Gen Black, 7th Gen Black -I finally got my 6th and 7th gen pairs to breed again as well!

I also picked some pretties up off the AP...I'll post those after work.

Tsunami x Pink is adorable, Nervenklinik!

I love the trihorns, too, so pretty! Only have 3 cbs so far, but I love what they look like pb dragonpuck, purplehaze.

So, it took me ages to trade for something remotely similar to Molvan. His reaction? Refusal *headdesks*

On that note, anyone able and willing to breed me a brimstone and/or magma egg from male magma x female brimstone?

And also, would someone try for a brimstone egg from male brimstone x female skywing again? I need about... 4 still, I think. (And yay, another skywing egg from them, then I'll be all set for 5th gen!)

Edited by Lolchen

So I've been trying to find something to breed my my 3rd gen Dusk-Dorkface and I realized my Gold X SA refused it's original inteded mate so I decided to try it. What do you think? http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q4E09 I'm quite pleased with the outcome biggrin.gif

I had minor success with Tsunami x Pink. I'm a little tempted to take it further, but this lineage was a pleasure to work on and when I decide to do more, it usually turns into a stubborn mess. Do you think it'd look good at 5th or even 6th gen?

Personally I like 4th gen lineages best. :D I like mixing them with other 4th gens, and if you want to breed a mate for one it's easy because you only need to do a 4th gen. C:

And also, would someone try for a brimstone egg from male brimstone x female skywing again? I need about... 4 still, I think. (And yay, another skywing egg from them, then I'll be all set for 5th gen!)

Got one for you! :D And sorry about the refusal. :< I hope you can find another mate soon!

I don't have much to share, as I've just been collecting CBs. But I did get my PB Deep Seas to 7th gen! I still need to find some placeholder quote to name them so I can organize them on my scroll though. XD;

And I caught an awesome 4th gen Terrae tin-fail in the AP. A daughter of TURD! <3

Edited by Saloiq

On that note, anyone able and willing to breed me a brimstone and/or magma egg from male magma x female brimstone?

Got a Brimstone from each pairing for you.

A friend spotted a lovely 3rd gen stripe/gold and and picked it up to gift to me. thanks Smooch and also the breeder.

Just in time to go with my latest addition.

fingers crossed

Hope they get romantic laugh.gif

A friend spotted a lovely 3rd gen stripe/gold and and picked it up to gift to me. thanks Smooch and also the breeder.

Just in time to go with my latest addition.

fingers crossed

Hope they get romantic laugh.gif

Very pretty, gratz smile.gif

I found This pretty stripe in the AP and although I don't need another project, I think i'll have to start breeding up a mate for it. Very pretty! I guess they didn't want a black egg, but I think it makes a nice ending actually. So plan to breed up a black stripe to mate with and finish it off lol.

I'm still on the hunt for a mate for this Thuwed. I'm looking for a Winter and Ice lineage though I'm not fussed on the pattern. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it, the poor guy has gone without a real match for three years now.

Today is my breeding lucky day. xd.png

Finally I got my first ice from the pair, then it will be breed with the magma which is waiting for months.

Then the new grown up pair give me the first egg and it is shinning silver. Just one more 2nd gen silver that the lineage is ready to reach 5th.

And my lovely lovely pink from alt holiday breed the pretty pink, and another pair breeded as well. I hope they would love each other to produce the 4th gen pink. xd.png

I was soooo excited for the successful breeding. *Happy Dances*

I'm still on the hunt for a mate for this Thuwed. I'm looking for a Winter and Ice lineage though I'm not fussed on the pattern. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it, the poor guy has gone without a real match for three years now.

Wiz, you should ask for a mate in this thread http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=108291

I got the Autumn father for this from there.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U1VK3 wink.gif

And in other news: getting on with my numbers project biggrin.gif

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=NJ2En

Edited by lilysally

OMG! What are the odds? 1, 2, 3, and 4.

I'm slightly stunned. biggrin.gif

And thanks lilysally I'll try there too.

Edited by Wiz