Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Lovely Lilysally! Much grats!

I'm working on the same myself, but the first pair gave out with the dreaded refusal rofl

I have a new mate on the way, so I hope romance flourishes!!

This run should last through at least to the end of april, so here's hoping for some fun metalwork. ( crosses fingers for kleptomaniac)

And the alts turned to sitting yesterday, so I'm hoping their run is on its way - especially with the way blacks are breeding atm.

(but let me finish off the current part of my norm project first lol)

@ Belisar, Shamiir, Amazon_warrior, lilysally, Nervenklinik, dragonsrus, grammydragon & kleptomaniac - Wow, thank you all so much! I'm glad you all like it smile.gif I honestly didn't struggle with wrong colours as much as I did refusals and wrong breeds!

If anyone wants an offspring I am more than happy to open a list. Just PM me with your request smile.gif

EDIT:

The List is closed!

1. grammydragon

2. purplehaze

3. Amazon_warrior

4. kleptomaniac

5. prpldrgnfr

Edited by lulu_witch

Wee! Thanks to the metallic breeding surge, I finally got a Silver from Royal Blue and bred a mate for it!

I actually bred two Silver x RB but I traded one for a Tinsel line I've been longing after for a while now. xd.png

Congrats everyone on their gorgeous successes! I'm so glad to see that breeding is going so well right now. Hopefully it lasts a little while longer so I can continue some of my other harder lineages. smile.gif

@lulu_witch: PM sent! smile.gif

Also, wooooooooooooooooo! biggrin.gif *runs in circles* The other pair I have showed no interest, but there's still time to keep at 'em before next Halloween.

Ooo, and bred another colour block for the Rainbow of DOOM earlier - WHITE!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I decided to go through my Golden Wyverns today to see if any of them needed mates. Figured it'd be a good idea with the metallic surge. smile.gif Behold the next steps in my GW x RB lineage. Hopefully the GW boom will hold out long enough for me to get a mate for her.

Can't believe I forgot all about this project. ^^'

Also, I'm super happy that he alted! (thanks stikystuff for the handsome fella!)

AND look at the 6th gen prettiness! Just waiting on some slots to open up on my scroll so I can try to breed a replacement for one of my 5th gens. Then I can *fingers crossed* make it to 7th gen!

@ tikigurl91 and Amazon_warrior- So jealous of your shinies right now! lol I'm hoping that my metallics breed for me Friday. It'd be a nice birthday present if they did. rolleyes.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Ugh. I had 2 refusals today! My SA x Gold x Stripe pair refused and my 3rd gen Marrow x Red Dorsal refused the Red Dorsal mate Lulu_witch kindly gave to me. Hope that's all the refusals for a while! I haven't had any of my balks Alt yet. Is it really a good time for them to Alt? I tried all 4 pair and no eggs.

@sheppardkid: Thanks! And huge congrats on your lineages too - those look like hard work! ohmy.gif

I freed up another space on my scroll so that a couple more metallics could disappoint me, but then I bred this, the official first 5th gen egg of the Rainbow of DOOM! biggrin.gif

Ugh. I had 2 refusals today! My SA x Gold x Stripe pair refused and my 3rd gen Marrow x Red Dorsal refused the Red Dorsal mate Lulu_witch kindly gave to me. Hope that's all the refusals for a while!  I haven't had any of my balks Alt yet. Is it really a good time for them to Alt? I tried all 4 pair and no eggs.

@dragonsrus - I'm sorry to hear the Red Dorsal refused your Marrow sad.gif I can try breeding you another one if you like?

Congrats to everyone who has had success with metallic breeding, I'm super jealous! I really wish I had some beautiful metallics!

There is one spot left on my Nebula Rainbow list. PM me if you would like the spot! - Last spot is gone! Thanks for everyones interest!

Edited by lulu_witch

Yay! Royal blue success! *does happy dance* Mate will be this egg which I'm going to have to figure out a name for since one of the eggs offered here or in the even gen trading/gifting thread was named using my planned naming scheme. >.>

@lulu_witch I would really appreciate it if you could try for another one. The refusals have begun to get ridiculous now for me.

I'm really hoping these don't refuse each other. I need lots of good breeding vibes from you all biggrin.gif Right now my ultimate goal is 7th Gen PB Tan, but we will see. It's taken a lot of patience to get this far, but I really do like the results biggrin.gif

Congratulations to everyone with a success story!

@Amazon_warrior, your Marrow x Silver lineage is looking absolutely stunning. Just... that combination is so beautiful, and it looks better and better the more gens it gets.

@sheppardkid, all your lineages look gorgeous, congrats on the right colour Nebs and I know the pain of working with GW x RB. I need two RB eggs to finish mine, but these two pairs haven't given me anything since I started breeding them.

@dragonsrus, so sorry to hear about the refusals. They've been a bane to me lately, too. Especially sorry to hear about the beautiful Gold x SA x Stripe lineage refusal, that would have been a lovely combination. ETA: And all the non-refusal luck in the world for your PB tans! My fingers are crossed.

@ytak, still love your RB x Guardian pattern, but that really sucks that someone took the name you needed.

Edited by Nervenklinik

@Nervenklinik Thanks...I NEED it!

@natli Stunning!

@ytak Guardian X RB do like great together.

I really enjoy seeing everyone's projects here. It gives me WAY TOO MANY ideas. I think I'll be playing for decades to do all my "projects" LOL!

Seeing all your pretty lineages I am soooo happy to finally have something to show off, too.

Yay! After months of no interest/no egg or the wrong breed I finally got the Nebula I needed. And just today it gendered and didn't alt - as hoped! biggrin.gif

Now of course I hope he won't refuse his intended mate and if they should cooperate and Nebula-non-alt-luck stays with me I'd already have a mate for their offspring. *runs in circles* Please, please, please, please...

@Avari: one of my favourite combos with nebula or sunsong. Both together wub.gif Beautiful!

@natli: ohmy.gif I'm so jealous right now.

@dragonsrus: *sends breeding vibes*

@ytak: It's looking great biggrin.gif How many gens are you doing?

Oh, I've also come bearing a gift xd.pngThis lil Guardian looks for a home. My guardianxmint is progressing nicely... if that had been a mint, it would have been perfect (but then there would've been higher chances of refusal, so maybe it's just as well)

Yay! Royal blue success! *does happy dance* Mate will be this egg which I'm going to have to figure out a name for since one of the eggs offered here or in the even gen trading/gifting thread was named using my planned naming scheme. >.>

Awesome! I hope I didn't take your name, but let me know if I did and I'll rename... unsure.gif

All the pieces are falling into place! These dragons have been very free with the right egg... it does not bode well. I need major non-refusal vibes sent my way, what with my bad luck lately.

But, speaking of, after my horrible luck with my CB Blacks, an absolutely amazing individual hooked me up with two. I'm so awed and amazed by the generosity of the people here. With any luck, soon I'll be able to breed my very own 3rd gen PBs!

Prior to The Great Black Refusal Catastrophe of 2013, another Black refused one of my Valentine's, but thanks to another kind individual, I managed to get a replacement and I have hopes for this pair.

And! And! And! Look! Look at this baby! My very first EG metal. With Halloweens. I'm just... she is so beautiful. You know, for pixels. laugh.gif I can't wait for Halloween so I can get her a mate! Then I will have something else to show off here. Thank you so so so much, you know who you are! wub.gif

Ooo, congrats Nerven! I agree that the community here is amazing for gifting and such. tongue.gif

I just got this beauty today! <3 Now I'm just praying and hoping that it doesn't refuse my PB silver... I think I might be properly devastated if that happened, lol.

...And now everybody send good breeding vibes to my silvers so I can fulfil the bloodswappy IOU I gave out for that baby.

Metallic breeding is annoying. D:

Edited by kleptomaniac

Hello everyone! I disappeared for quite awhile, but I had a nice welcome back finally!

These Two finally liked each. After trying so many times I was about to give up on a black/tan ridgewing lineage.

whoohooo!

Welcome back, jadedragon07! It's good to see you back here. And congrats on the black egg, that's a beautiful lineage!

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So many lovely projects that I would like to steal and do myself sad.gif Do you think TJ would give us 50 or so egg slots?

Elayne, love the shadow/royal blue. I'm sorry now that I didn't do a pair sad.gif

Nerven, best of luck and crossed fingers for 0 refusals. We're really and enough and way beyond.

Dragonsrus, bad luck on breeding 4 blacks and nothing.

The blacks have been breeding well and a good sprinkling of sitting alts are coming through from what I've seen.

Good luck to everybody for their projects, especially whilst we have this great breeding run.

Now the question is... what to breed next? hehe

Thanks! If anyone needs fresh blood for their projects, let me know. I have lots of breeding dragons that are project free. smile.gif

Welcome back smile.gif

I think I made some good progress on my even gens as well, though I don't think there are a point to show off yet. But soon!

I have a nice little gold/shadow walker stairstep that I've been breeding faithfully to get an egg, but no luck yet. The metallics here give me hope. my CB silver just gave me it's 2nd silver egg ever o.O Maybe the metallic drought is eased for a bit. If so, I've no real plans for my CB silver, I just like to try to get an egg out of it. If someone wants to make a request I can try to keep a list in my profile etc.

Wow, finally I've managed to get my 7th gen Split

And crazy me is working on the next generation already wink.gif I only need 47 more cb splits xd.png

Also if someone uses the same naming scheme (firstname and firstname lastname) I be happy to trade eggs with you. I currently have a second hand 3rd gen looking for a partner ...