Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

^ Sent you a PM. smile.gif

one step closer!

Now I just need another 3rd gen and I'll be set. *squee*

Adding to that I got my 2nd gen thuwed today so it looks like I'll be starting up a pink/albie lineage. <3

Congrats on the Thuwed! I could breed you a sibling to this. If your interested just PM me smile.gif

@lillysally

Wow you found the one dragon WWs look good with o.o Congrats!

I'll breed my WWs and mints for you, when you'll have space ^^ Feel free to poke me.

Thanks Shamiir and Lulu!

Shamiir, I might still PM you about that though. tongue.gif One of my 3rd gens isn't perfect since the 2nd gen pink is a bright pink dragon, so... <3

@lilysally, I'll gladly breed my WWs for such a project. They look really good with the mints.

user posted image

Bad day, bad day, bad day. This is my only pair of CB Blacks. It took me over three years to get the male, and that's only because I had a Holly egg.

Don't know if I'm more mad.gif or more sad.gif. I just want to breed my own PB 2nd gen Blacks, is that too much to ask?

Oh gosh, that's some tough luck there. xd.png Apparently it is too much to ask though.

I had a similar problem with my CB blusangs, since I find it impossible to catch anything even semi-rare from the cave right now.

I hope you can find another CB black at some point!

Finally!

19th time is the charm! I have been breeding this pair since last August, and they at last decided to give me an egg.

I have enough 3rd gens to breed another 5th gen red x magma checker, so I hope get to 6th gen with this project... some day.

I started a new project.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/70n7F

I want to take this to 8th Gen.

There are 13 people who have given/will give me 2nd Gens, two each. So I'll have 28 2nd Gens incl. mine.

I will need 64 2nd Gens to take it to 8th Gen.

I'd be very happy if I can regularly ask for 2nd Gens in this thread.

I'll be able to take two in about 20 hours time. Thanks!

I can breed mine as well, just let us know when you can take in more eggs and I'm sure you'll be drowned by eggs. laugh.gif

---

Congrats codyne! May patience and persistence prevail!

Oh gosh, that's some tough luck there. xd.png Apparently it is too much to ask though.

I had a similar problem with my CB blusangs, since I find it impossible to catch anything even semi-rare from the cave right now.

I hope you can find another CB black at some point!

Thanks for the commiserations. I just hope it doesn't take me another three years to trade for another CB Black. I was really looking forward to gifting my Holly offspring next Christmas, too. Oh well. Good luck with those Blusangs! I have yet to get a pair myself.

Finally!

19th time is the charm! I have been breeding this pair since last August, and they at last decided to give me an egg.

I have enough 3rd gens to breed another 5th gen red x magma checker, so I hope get to 6th gen with this project... some day.

I cannot imagine how frustrating this project must be, but it looks absolutely amazing! Good luck getting to 6th.

I started a new project.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/70n7F

I want to take this to 8th Gen.

There are 13 people who have given/will give me 2nd Gens, two each. So I'll have 28 2nd Gens incl. mine.

I will need 64 2nd Gens to take it to 8th Gen.

I'd be very happy if I can regularly ask for 2nd Gens in this thread.

I'll be able to take two in about 20 hours time. Thanks!

Oooo, I'd be happy to breed mine for your project. And they look quite good with mints. I'd been at a loss which dragon to breed the new Christmas dragons with.

Foooooo

It is now officially proven, that breeding blusang and pink will always result in blusang eggs, UNLESS you want a blusang, then you'll get a pink... sleep.gif

I'm really loving this new combination! A couple weeks ago I was playing with pairings for winters and came across this idea.

My plan is to get to 5th gen before winter ends.

I'm really loving this new combination! A couple weeks ago I was playing with pairings for winters and came across this idea.

It looks really beautiful!

My Nebula rainbow is finally Finished! This was meant to be a quick side project that took a lot more time and patience than I was expecting! xd.png

What do you all think to it?

My Nebula rainbow is finally Finished! This was meant to be a quick side project that took a lot more time and patience than I was expecting! xd.png

Oh gosh it is veryvery pretty! smile.gif Seeing all those Rainbow lineages popping up.. now I feel like doing one too. laugh.gif

Fantastic! I was thinking of doing something similar myself. It looks stunning. smile.gif

Had been thinking of doing something like that, but didn't dare for the disappointment of wrong colors. It is very beautiful though. Congrats!

Finally!

To see that lineage nearly gave me a heartattack... xd.png I'm doing the exact same line and hit 5th gen only a week ago... 5th gen RedMagma

Only now I registered a slight anomaly in the lower half where one cb pair has alternating genders (male Magma x female Red) - So now I decided to replace that part to make it a perfect checker lineage. smile.gif

I already have a matching cb pair. smile.gif The 2nd gen I needed from them - a Red was... well ... quite easy to breed. 3rd and 4th gen will be more difficult as I'll need Magmae then... rolleyes.gif

edit: Wow... I didn't notice until now that SHE gendered wrong... ohmy.gif

Edited by Lady AxioMara

That is absolutely gorgeous! What an innovative combination, it works really well.

@Daydreamer09: That is very pretty. Let me know if you need some more winters before the season is over.

@lulu_witch: That Nebula Rainbow is Awesome!!! Now I want to try something like that. I don't think I have the patience for it though.

@Nervenklinik: Sorry to hear about the blacks sad.gif Hopefully you'll get another pair soon.

What do you all think of this and this? I hope they don't refuse.

@lulu_witch,

Oh My Goodness! That is wonderful! and Congratulations for thinking

up such a beautiful rainbow of Nebula.

dragonsrus-

I'm not too keen on the neb/pink/silver combo, since the nebula is a lot bolder than the rest, but the gold/stripe/xmas is very nice.

Grats Lily! I'm jealous!

Apparently golds and silvers are coming back after a long drought but I haven't seen hide nor hair of them. ):

Lulu, that nebula rainbow is stunning. <3

What do you all think of this and this?  I hope they don't refuse.

Those are both absolutely beautiful! Good luck breeding them! I hope they don't refuse, either, and if they like each other, I would love a Neb or Stripe offspring in the future, providing they're not stingy. My fingers are crossed for you.

YES!!! http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZHcTs

Tried for so long!

The two Silver/Shadow lineages gave no eggs, but this one is so beautiful!

ohmy.gif I love seeing metal x Halloween combos, but I think Gold x SW is one of my favourites. So pretty! Congrats! And good luck with the SW x Silvers!