RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

35 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

I’m still running a bit of a lowgrade and my ears randomly pound. It’s just delightful. But at least I can swallow again. 

*hugs*

18 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

EVERYONE WANTS THE GOOD CHOCOLATE!!! THERE MUST BE BATTLE!!!

All your 3 Musketeers are belong to me.

-----------------------------------

@Library_gremlin I've never had Tonsillitis, but it sounds like a pure nightmare. Sending you lots of well wishes, and might I suggest some soothing tea? 

Why'd I have to get a bad headache last night? Of all nights? 

3 minutes ago, Syiren said:

@Library_gremlin I've never had Tonsillitis, but it sounds like a pure nightmare. Sending you lots of well wishes, and might I suggest some soothing tea? 

---------------------------------

I wouldn’t suggest it as a way to spend your time. I had complications with it back in March, and ended up in the hospital for nearly 2 weeks as a result. Complications = peritonsillar abscess, and then sepsis. 

@Library_gremlin We should fight. I love libraries but you're a gemlin which means 'destroyer.'

@Syiren You've been sick an awful long time, sweetling. ❤️ Have you seen a doctor? *hugs*

15 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

@Library_gremlin We should fight. I love libraries but you're a gemlin which means 'destroyer.'

I only destroy people who don’t respect my library. 

Edited by Library_gremlin

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

@Syiren You've been sick an awful long time, sweetling. ❤️ Have you seen a doctor? *hugs*

Oh, I'm over my cold finally, it's just the headaches I'm prone to getting. They're normal sadly. I suffer from migraines. I do need to see if I've got any sort of hormonal imbalance. That is possible and would explain more than just my migraines. If not that then I'm guessing a possible Vitamin D deficiency. 

Hormone imbalances suck. And they're not always the same. They're good at inventing new misery.

I made the decision today that I did not want to get more Halloween-candy badly enough to actually Go Outside and Adult and I'm no longer sure I made the right decision. (Candy for me, I mean, we don't get trick-or-treaters.)

9 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Hormone imbalances suck. And they're not always the same. They're good at inventing new misery.

Tell me about it. One day one emotion is stronger than another, other days my head is pounding like a drummer is living rent free in my left temple, other times my stomach is in knots and anxiety ties it all together in a nice bow.

And nausea is just so lovely to have as company <- massive sarcasm.

Thank you though, seriously. Your concern is very much appreciated. 

-------------------------

Mouse. Why are you lagging? I cannot game properly if you're lagging. Please don't be breaking. It's so hard to find a good left-handed mouse.

Wow, I'm hungry. 

I woke up too early and couldn't go back to sleep. Too warm with a cover, too cold without it.

I forgot to tell you about the puca on Halloween whether you wanted to know about it or not.

It should not be this hard to schedule an appointment for a Covid booster!

33 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It should not be this hard to schedule an appointment for a Covid booster!

Do you live in the States? It should be possible to schedule one at any local CVS or Walgreens unless the booster can only be scheduled by your doctor?

21 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Do you live in the States? It should be possible to schedule one at any local CVS or Walgreens unless the booster can only be scheduled by your doctor?

I do, and everyone is offering appointments. The problem I have is the forms they want you to fill out online in order to get one. They want everything from your Medicare number to your health history. I tried two different pharmacy chains with similar requirements. I am not comfortable with that. I did not have to do that when the Health Department scheduled our first appointments. But now they are only offering them at one location in the county, which is nearly 25 miles away from us. I will schedule with our doctor's office, but it is really hard to get through to them, too. I was on hold for 20 minutes this afternoon and then when someone answered it was just to take my phone number so they could call me back, which they haven't done. *sigh*

At least the doctor's office already has all our personal information so I don't have to put that all out there online!

No, I don't have to reply to that. I can just ignore it.

No, brain, I don't want to get into pointless arguments with strangers on the internet. Stop thinking about it.

It's honestly been years since I've truly been active on this site. So much has changed that I don't really recognize this place any longer. Now that the mechanics are quite different, I'm wondering what other old timers do to make the game interesting these days?

3 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

No, I don't have to reply to that. I can just ignore it.

No, brain, I don't want to get into pointless arguments with strangers on the internet. Stop thinking about it.

Did you win the argument?

6 minutes ago, Wahya said:

It's honestly been years since I've truly been active on this site. So much has changed that I don't really recognize this place any longer. Now that the mechanics are quite different, I'm wondering what other old timers do to make the game interesting these days?

We get frustrated with people on the Trading Hub.

One not to miss. The long guilt tripping when you abandon an egg or hatchling.

One you might miss. Being able to use Magis to capture multiple eggs from a clutch and hold for trading.

*sigh* I give up. I'm never going to get through to them.

On 11/2/2021 at 12:46 PM, purplehaze said:

I do, and everyone is offering appointments. The problem I have is the forms they want you to fill out online in order to get one. They want everything from your Medicare number to your health history. I tried two different pharmacy chains with similar requirements. I am not comfortable with that.

Definitely understand you here, they shouldn't *need* all that info when it's not actually needed to get the vaccine in general. (Might not work where you live, but when I scheduled my mom's I checked the 'no insurance' option and she just gave them her insurance info at the pharmacy.)

Current thought: I *knew* I should've checked the urgent care place's website before actually going, get there only to find they aren't taking walk-ins only appointments so that was a total waste of time (and considerable effort). Scheduled appt for tomorrow, but.... *pain*.

13 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Definitely understand you here, they shouldn't *need* all that info when it's not actually needed to get the vaccine in general. (Might not work where you live, but when I scheduled my mom's I checked the 'no insurance' option and she just gave them her insurance info at the pharmacy.)

Current thought: I *knew* I should've checked the urgent care place's website before actually going, get there only to find they aren't taking walk-ins only appointments so that was a total waste of time (and considerable effort). Scheduled appt for tomorrow, but.... *pain*.

I made appointments with our primary care office, which already has all that info. Can't get the appointment quite as soon, but I'm not worried about that.

"Urgent care" that needs an appointment? That doesn't seem right. I guess it just proves how overloaded our health care system is right now. Sorry you have to deal with the pain another day.

Edited by purplehaze

On 11/3/2021 at 4:06 PM, Wahya said:

Describe dragons. Gift dragons. Play with the new groups feature. Enjoy the holiday events. Hang out in Forum Games.

;)

Hmm. To or not to?