RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It's just as well I'm not the the one who calls the fire

OR I WOULD TURN YOUR BATTLE FLAME INTO YOUR VERY PYRE!

fire-gif-transparent.gif

lol. yup. it's been that kinda day irl. why should online be any different? :lol: I need to game. Can't pick between BOTW or FFXV. 

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

lol. yup. it's been that kinda day irl. why should online be any different? :lol: I need to game. Can't pick between BOTW or FFXV. 

*whispers* BOTW always. 

8 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

*whispers* BOTW always. 

The cosmos has spoken. I shall embark on my continuous journey with Link across the lands of Hyrule. 

I have a really bad feeling about this. Why do people say they can/will do something until you are committed to it and then don't?

*internally screaming* Oh geez oh crap I skipped streaming to watch the dsmp lore but now I have no idea what's gonna happen next and I'm completely terrified and how the heck did he die already?! I really should have just streamed and not nearly given myself an anxiety attack stressing over fictional block characters.

15 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

why am i at the edge of tears over people roleplaying in minecraft on twitch

Haha... Yeah, same...

And I cried over Paper Rosie, a song I've listened to a hundred times... In fact, just remembering that I cried ...

Meanwhile, in @Syiren 's signature...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 hour ago, saltysweetren said:

*internally screaming* Oh geez oh crap I skipped streaming to watch the dsmp lore but now I have no idea what's gonna happen next and I'm completely terrified and how the heck did he die already?! I really should have just streamed and not nearly given myself an anxiety attack stressing over fictional block characters.

wow, another person who watches the SMP :V i should make a lore discussion thread

spoilers 

Spoiler

i haven't watched the techy stream yet but i know ranboo passes away. I think he's going to be revived - he's too important of a puppet to dream. Slime is still technically alive but just, not charlie anymore.

my discord bio no longer says i am a purpled apologist....

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

And I cried over Paper Rosie, a song I've listened to a hundred times... In fact, just remembering that I cried ...

Meanwhile, in @Syiren 's signature...

Hide contents

giphy.gif

It's evolving. Now its starting to respond to your moods. xD 

--------------

ADHD, why do you enjoy interfearing with my gaming time? I was supposed to play hours ago and now I'm looking for amiibos and headsets on gamestop's website! I don't even NEED them!

1 hour ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

wow, another person who watches the SMP :V i should make a lore discussion thread

spoilers 

Reveal hidden contents

i haven't watched the techy stream yet but i know ranboo passes away. I think he's going to be revived - he's too important of a puppet to dream. Slime is still technically alive but just, not charlie anymore.

my discord bio no longer says i am a purpled apologist....

Spoiler

Ranboo nooooo! I haven't watched it, but I love him. lol

4 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Hide contents

Ranboo nooooo! I haven't watched it, but I love him. lol

Spoiler

he's still a ghost, and is likely to be revived, so at least that's good. Charlie on the other hand...

also i was a purpled apologist before. That might be changing a little....

It's 4:30 am..... insomnia..... you suck.

Phone: You're so nice. You won't mind if I lag at the 5 minute mark so other players can get to their choice of eggs first.

Me:**** do mind! You're the **** reason I haven't gotten a 'new' Gemshard or seen a Cantor egg in the cave in months!

My stress level is at 50/10 and there's not enough tea in this State to calm my nerves at this point.

big-bang-theroy-stressed.gif.89035504347dd5433133b74fd3d81616.gif

i'm glad he can listen to two things at once.  it sounds rather cacophonous from where i'm sitting.....

I don't appreciate getting these 'important healthcare update - schedule an appointment for ___' robocalls on weekends when there's no one to call.

3 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I'm so tired. Please send help. 

*offers a cup of Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime herbal tea*

Regular or Sinus Soother?