Jump to content
RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Library_gremlin said:

 

I'm still trying to figure out what I’m doing with my life. I don’t know if I’m just an artist with a morbid interest or something more. 🤔

There's good money in it if you're not squeamish. Nowdays they laser art onto gravemarkers, that's artistic. Think tomstones with tattoos! I think the funerary arts of carving decorations for mausoleums and such would be expensive to get started in. Art for metal bands' promotions.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

There's good money in it if you're not squeamish. Nowdays they laser art onto gravemarkers, that's artistic. Think tomstones with tattoos! I think the funerary arts of carving decorations for mausoleums and such would be expensive to get started in. 

I look at pics of cadavers for fun. Not much in the realm of squeamishness here. That, and I watch a lot of Asian spas and see a lot of blood. 

Edited by Library_gremlin

Share this post


Link to post

I cannot get "This is Halloween" out of my head!

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I cannot get "This is Halloween" out of my head!

Oh, really?

 

I found a real tearjerker series on Youtube, Jenny Jinya's Loving Death comics voiced. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Okay, that is awesome. 

 

-------------------

 

So many good eggs in the AP + CB hunting in the biome. ugh, choosing is torture! 😜

 

Share this post


Link to post

168 people on this page?? How do I get eggs? xD

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

168 people on this page?? How do I get eggs? xD

They'll be available all week. 

I see you fell in love with the skeleton dragons, too. Wish they were the Halloween release.

I got a birb stamp in Trick or Treat.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

They'll be available all week. 

I see you fell in love with the skeleton dragons, too. Wish they were the Halloween release.

I got a birb stamp in Trick or Treat.

 

Birb stamp? Aw... I can't wait to see that one. 

 

I know they'll be available, but I need to have two tonight, or it's not alright in the brain. 

Share this post


Link to post

do i do the rational thing and get 4 Halloween dragons of one kind, then breed them to make a 3g? Or... corvi jr frozen hatchling...

wait, i just remembered i like the adult sprites way more then the hatchling sprites. never mind.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Library_gremlin said:

Egglocked and can’t do anything. Egglocked and can’t do anything. Egglocked and . . .

There, there. Have a cup of cocoa.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

There, there. Have a cup of cocoa.

Hehehehehe

9 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

do i do the rational thing and get 4 Halloween dragons of one kind, then breed them to make a 3g? Or... corvi jr frozen hatchling...

wait, i just remembered i like the adult sprites way more then the hatchling sprites. never mind.

 

I do like the Black Marrow S1 hatchies. They’re so cute. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

There, there. Have a cup of cocoa.

i don't want a cup of cocoa, i want to not be egglocked ;-;

Share this post


Link to post

Why is it so hard to find Wild cherry Pepsi in the bottles? 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Why is it so hard to find Wild cherry Pepsi in the bottles? 

Because they are wild. They don't like captivity.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Because they are wild. They don't like captivity.

😂 

 

Please let it not be Covid, please let it not be Covid. 

Share this post


Link to post

Oh come on. I'm not gonna be able to get all of the eggs for Halloween because I'm egglocked/waiting for Halloween? I only need 2. 
 

Ah well. No big deal. Back to Slime Rancher I go!

Share this post


Link to post

Wish I could fall asleep right about now, I'm awake since 3 AM and my mind is too full of idea I'm to tired to even write on paper. And I know I'll forget them as the day comes by 🤷

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/28/2021 at 5:56 PM, Library_gremlin said:

 

Please let it not be Covid, please let it not be Covid. 

You okay?

 

Can I have for dinner what I had for a 'snack'? Hmm.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You okay?

 

 

It’s not covid! Tonsillitis, but still. 
 

Thank you for your concern. 

Share this post


Link to post

*dealing with internet friends over trick or treating*

THE WAR IS ON!!!

 

21 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

It’s not covid! Tonsillitis, but still. 

That sucks. My mother used to dip a long cotton swab and paint my tonsils with iodine. When it hurt bad enough, I wanted her to. I still have my tonsils.

Been through all of that.

 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*dealing with internet friends over trick or treating*

THE WAR IS ON!!!

That sucks. My mother used to dip a long cotton swab and paint my tonsils with idodine. When it hurt bad enough, I wanted her to. I still have my tonsils.

I’ll try that next time! Tonsillitis is no joke. 

Share this post


Link to post


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.