RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Talk about eating that banana at the peek of ripeness. That's the best banana I've eaten in a long time. 

I have entirely too many tabs open (24, 12 of which have been open for days). 

I did it for the caffeine.

Spoiler

20210907_043111.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

On 9/5/2021 at 4:38 PM, Syiren said:

How is it possible to simultaneously want to do something and not want to do that something at the exact same time?

It's often either anxiety or depression or the jackpot bonus of having both. 🎰

18 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It's often either anxiety or depression or the jackpot bonus of having both. 🎰

Not sure, though it'd make sense for anxiety. It's been hovering over me like a cloud for a few days now. But I think that might be because I'm nearing that lovely week of misery women love dealing with. *Whimpers*

-----------------

Okay, so now I just need to make another generator and a mass fabricator and then I can craft a Fridge. The work bench will have to wait until after that's done. Then I concentrate on fishing and storing food for winter, even though its early summer. Once I make enough windows to fully enclose the first floor, THEN  I focus on the second floor... which will require a green house for the plant beds.... unless I build outward and decide to make a third floor which will be the green house up there. Yeah... and it'd let me have more room for extra beds for my veggies. 

Please don't glitch on me again game. 

Edited by Syiren

8 hours ago, Syiren said:

I'm nearing that lovely week of misery women love dealing with. *Whimpers*

That would do it. I just gave up on everything and went to bed this weekend. So achey.

Was not good company to be around. I was happy for a reason to get angry which is unlike me.

I didn't mind the rainy walk home. What I did mind was walking several blocks. UPHILL!! I am going to crash on the couch for the rest of the night and I'm not getting up for anyone and any reason. Except for bathroom and bed. 

Aaaah. The usual flareup of greed and unreasonable requests in Trading.

*inhales* Smell the frustration.

Why are some of these korok seeds such a pain in the rear end to get?! Seriously?! Why do I need to throw a boulder onto a house?! WHY!!!

I am literally just sitting here refreshing the AP and watching YouTube, why is my anxiety suddenly flaring up? Stupid anxiety.

I want to crawl under my covers and curl into the tiniest ball possible for the next week. 

23 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I want to crawl under my covers and curl into the tiniest ball possible for the next week. 

I already claimed this spot. 😟

Why aren't my gifs showing in my sig? Why is Chrome saying Signavatar isn't secure? Why won't it let me say it's a safe sight? Why is this happening right now? ......

why.gif

I think I'll move over there ---------> Where it's safer.

Spoiler

20210919_234730.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

lol. s'all good. got it fixed.

----------------------------------------

I'm both surprised I played for that long and not surprised, considering how much progress I made and how much I got done. Second floor now has a complete ceiling, got a refinery to extract metal fragments from the ores, got a plant bed going for my veggies. I just need to make a few more towers for mass and power and need a few more generators so I can get that mass fabricator. I need a work bench after that and then finally get a fridge set up once everything else is set. I really need to get a windmill or two at some point to help with power. If I can get a few more gun parts I can make a revolver which would help my defenses greatly in case Alpha or Bravo team decide to have a sneak attack. 

Ack! Holy crap, thank goodness for the editor on this forum. I hit the back button by accident and almost lost this entire post! Meep!!

On 9/6/2021 at 10:40 PM, HeatherMarie said:

I have entirely too many tabs open (24, 12 of which have been open for days). 

I still have entirely too many tabs open (24 again, strangely enough, with 5 being *still* open since that last post).... And I need to restart my computer again, ugh.

On 9/21/2021 at 11:38 PM, trystan said:

allergies are annoying, especially the itchy eyes.  ugh

*Offers sympathies and tissues* I've got myself a cold, so I totally feel ya. 

--------------------

Thank you, I needed something to make me smile and forget about this sinus headache.