RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I have been up for 24 hrs now between my job and my child's Girl Scout troop marching in a parade....sleep? Maybe? I should probably. But if I sleep now I'll wake up in the middle of the night....crud.

I cannot believe how long its been since I was last on here. Dang what the heck have I been doing?!

13 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I cannot believe how long its been since I was last on here. Dang what the heck have I been doing?!

Real life? ;)

Hmm. What time should I go back to the other house? (And remember to take the stuff out of the trunk before backing it up so close to the other car you can't open the hatch.)

9 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I know the feeling. *hugs*

*hugs back* Thanks. I have a couple more days to rest, though, so at least there's that.

----------------------------------

I did write that down. Finding it is the hard part.

Every year I like these 'givenew car as a gift for the holidays' commercials less.

On 11/13/2021 at 6:29 PM, Lagie said:

Real life? ;)

Facts.

----------

omg, I love that code. It describes me so well at times. xD

What... But... But they... Okay wait. It was... But no.... But they.... What the heck is going on here? 

On 11/15/2021 at 11:12 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Every year I like these 'givenew car as a gift for the holidays' commercials less.

It's like the 'adopt a pet for the holidays!' idea, that kind of 'gift' isn't a gift at all, it's an obligation and a huge responsibility.

Don't know why I'm dancing in my chair, but good tunes. can't help it. don't care. 

...I am still awake.....why am I STILL awake?! No sleep signal to be heard from my body....it's been almost 24hrs body.....we sleep now? How bout NOW?!......sigh, I'm gonna go get more water.

Why does my browser freeze every single time I accidentally hit the 'print screen' in the right-click menu? And why won't the 'end task' in my computer's Task Manager work correctly when that happens? Having to re-start my whole computer every single time Chrome freezes is not fun.

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Why does my browser freeze every single time I accidentally hit the 'print screen' in the right-click menu? And why won't the 'end task' in my computer's Task Manager work correctly when that happens? Having to re-start my whole computer every single time Chrome freezes is not fun.

sounds like an issue with screen shots. There was an update the other day and it slowed my computer way down. An alienware should not take 2-3 minutes to open a youtube tab or operate discord. 

--------------------

Those with the biggest mouths often have the smallest brains. =_=;

The ice cream in this Google ad looks soooooo good, but it literally is in Sweden.

20211121_212328.jpg

Give in.Give in. Surrender. You know you want to. You desire it.  Let go and let be.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Give in.Give in. Surrender. You know you want to. You desire it.  Let go and let be.

...you good friend? This sounds kind of....ominous and concerning, as such, I am now concerned...

what, to make and Izzy concerned?! lol. seriously, you doing ok?

edit: you can always pm me if you want to talk privately.

Edited by IzzyCat91

Gotta fill in the time between holidays.

Wake me when it's Cookie Decorating time.

Blech I am having the worst time trying to name my Hallowe'en dergs.

I'm fine. Sometimes I get weird before falling asleep. 

13 minutes ago, OMGitsKairi said:

Blech I am having the worst time trying to name my Hallowe'en dergs.

Ominous, concerning names, of course, lots of death, darkness, haunting, despair, graves, etc.  Unless you're going for puns. That's harder.

You have more Pumpkin Dragons than me. How is this a thing?

I found an egg that almost has the word 'kelp' in its code, but it's Red with a Grave lineage.

I know meters aren't as important in raid as actually being able to keep people alive, but it still feels

bad being low on the meters when I have so much gear. 😩

-------

43 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Ominous, concerning names, of course, lots of death, darkness, haunting, despair, graves, etc.  Unless you're going for puns. That's harder.

I make things difficult on myself and each species has a different name scheme. 🤣