RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

11 minutes ago, Syiren said:

i've got myself a cold, so I totally feel ya. 

hope you feel better soon! {{hugs and tissues}}

12 minutes ago, trystan said:

hope you feel better soon! {{hugs and tissues}}

Thank you. *hugs back and accepts generous gift*

---------------------------

I should probably try to take on another divine beast, but farming for ancient parts and gems is so relaxing. 

9 hours ago, Syiren said:

Thank you. *hugs back and accepts generous gift*

*needs to remember to add tissues to the shopping list*

Things that happen when you have insomnia...

Spoiler

20210924_023140.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I can't wait until I have more space on my scroll. I'm sick of only having so little space. It's annoying. 

That's what I'm currently thinking as I stare at things and try to make it work. lol

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

That's what I'm currently thinking as I stare at things and try to make it work. lol

We do that, too. DC doesn't take the hints very often.

*looks around*

It sounded like that wren was inside the house.

Thete's something tippytoeing around in the room I am in. Best guess is a lizard, because I haven't found it yet.

Well that's one big giant cup of NOPE.

I swore off posting in the New Release thread. It's toxic, despite the mod rules about being polite.

You express any dissatisfaction at all and three people turn up to tell you why you're wrong to have those feelings. 

It seems like it's gotten worse since last year. 

29 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I swore off posting in the New Release thread. It's toxic, despite the mod rules about being polite.

You express any dissatisfaction at all and three people turn up to tell you why you're wrong to have those feelings. 

It seems like it's gotten worse since last year. 

The suggestions section is sometimes worse. I tried to introduce a friend to the forums and when they (as a noobie) suggested a way to get a zombie without killing a dragon first, a few people judged her unfairly and she felt like they were attacking her moral character. She had only been on the forums for a few days and because of that she vowed never to come back to the forums. I still feel horrible about that. 

-----------------------

Dang it. I wish this cold would go away. I'm tired of feeling yucky. I'm up to my neck in used tissues! 

Why do I find watching a youtuber unclogging rain drain pipes and grates so fascinating? Am I that bored, or is he that good?

Edited by Syiren
hit enter too quick

I tried breeding my female Aether to the 12th male dragon from the top of the list.

She produced an egg with the first male dragon on the list.

What?!? :blink:

15 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I tried breeding my female Aether to the 12th male dragon from the top of the list.

She produced an egg with the first male dragon on the list.

What?!? :blink:

I've had that happen when I click 'breed' before the page finishes loading. Now I am very careful to wait until I'm sure loading is complete, and then wait a bit more to be certain.

Early night, I think.

This goes without saying, but COLDS REALLY SUCK!! 

You've bred before dragons! Why are you like this??? Don't be a butt to me. You brats. 

7 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

You've bred before dragons! Why are you like this??? Don't be a butt to me. You brats. 

Do you have purple dragons to help them be a bit more successful? 

------------------

Insomnia... why is it you act up the moment my cold leaves? No. we are not going back to how things were where you kept me up til the crack of dawn before letting me pass out til noon. No. Not happening. 

I almost forgot about the work I have to do this weekend. Now I'm stressed. Why'd I remember...

Not sure why youtube recommended a channel of someone going around unclogging street drains and colverts, but I'm honestly happy and not bored. Post 10 is a pretty decent guy too.  

How common is it to catch another cold right after getting over one? Or is it the same one catching its second wind? Either way it sucks. One should never sweat so bad that it feel like someone threw a glass full of water on their back. That was not pleasant to wake up to.

I'm really sad to see that the even gen trading thread is so inactive. We used to have a huge, active, generous community of even gen breeders. Where did everyone go?

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I'm really sad to see that the even gen trading thread is so inactive. We used to have a huge, active, generous community of even gen breeders. Where did everyone go?

I think it's because when they tweaked it to reduce the egg walls in the AP, they also made breeding more difficult. We didn't use to see so many 'no interest,' 'no egg,' and 'the dragons refuse to even go near each other' problems. You need Fertility to stop the increased rate of refusals, and if you're busy raising a Purple army, you've got to sacrifice work on your lineages, plus go through extra steps. 

Then the 'new mechanics' which were supposed to add challenge, added frustration. And then there was the resprited breeds in May. While I agree with why it was done, some breeds like Electric and Blizzard Wizard and Ciriax Lindwyrm lost their elegance. I still dislike the male Electric and I won't be collecting Electrics or Blizzard Wizards anymore.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

No, I don't want to add Dragon Cave to my home screen and stop asking.