RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Hmm....maybe this series would actually be worth playing...

Finally gonna get my Christmas present from her! Hope it comes soon. Also my signed book! But that could take two weeks...

I get really tired of everyone expecting me to listen to them when they can't be bothered to do the same for me.

Spring break, though I decided voluntarily to work on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I still have some free time! Yay!

oh man i heard this was bad but this is a colossally terrible adaptation holy censorkip.gif

im kinda laughing at how bad it is like

just

this was a huge mistake, lmao

Why is it always: "I like you but...."? If you don't like me, say so; stop wasting both of our times.

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm bragging, because I'm really not trying to.

Okay, Sock. You either sit down and do this now or you don't get your Masters Degree.

but is it even worth it

Do i look like a walking 'how to' book? Learn how to google censorkip.gif! dry.gif

So. The original name of Seph's last form is "Sepher" Sephiroth, not "Safer". (Funny thing is, the last battle with him also has a low-level of difficulty!). I think it's just a mistranslation in the English ver. rolleyes.gif

It is a bunch of pixels on a screen lost in a stupid mistake. So why can't I stop crying...

I mean, I wish I was that great at drawing. Also wish I currently had the motivation to draw u_u

Just when they say they would love if you participated in the craft show, you know you probably can't make enough of your work in the time you have left.

Weatherman you suck. dry.gif