RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

its 5:42 in the morning in Osaka. I'm awake, and have been since I got here last night. Jet lag and Insomnia are NOT a good mix.

But i'm not tired. biggrin.gif I'm too excited to be tired biggrin.gif

I really love my new avatar. If I could just find out how to properly do that pixel art I'm working on in trove...

Chocolate tastes so good. Hmm. Still love my new avatar. Gotta write something more, but i don't know what. Donuts. That seems nice. Donuts are always tasty and yummy fluffy things. That's not really true, rabbits are fluffy. Sylveon is great. Dang my thoughts are random. But randomness... doesn't exist. I have no idea if this is a paradox or not. Vsauce what have you done to me? Why did you tell me Magikarp can kill? That was so amazing! Is this post getting rather long? I don't know. Fluff. Charizard... wait, too much pokémon. Fries! Umbreon! Potato! McDonalds! Cheesecake! Fruit bowl salad! Post! Scroll down! Yes! Scroll! Scroll! Click post! Oh, it's add reply... Click Add Reply! Do it! Woohoo!

...It's gonna grow up right before then, wouldn't it? How inconvenient. Luckily I think I have a backup plan.

I need to wake up earlier more often.

Edited by JolteonTails

I wish it was 9:59 PM so I could go to bed, but no, its still AM. *whimpers* u_u;

*fangirl fangirl fangirl fangirl fangirl*

one of my fave singers replied to a comment of mine >.>

Either she didn't post it or she just updated the first post which really doesn't give an indication

Thank you so much for wonder trading me that shiny ditto! I was not expecting that. : ' )

man, I love Mitsuki, he's such a cutie...and I haven't even read or watched most of the Naruto series :'D

My dreams are the weirdest. I'm also kinda bummed that I didn't get to run today. I woke up extra early for that...at least I managed to take a nice nap to make up for it?

Luckily for you, you're cute. Otherwise I'd have made a pair of snowmobile mittens out of you a long time ago.