RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh for censorkip.gif's sake, it's got to be the same person who takes them every time. Need to mix things up. dry.gif

Edited by Ripan

Oh my god does my head hurt, but noooo I have to stare at this computer screen listening to her awful voice dry.gif

Jesus christ that is probably the most pretentious thing I have ever written.

Never. Again.

dragon age origins was so good and inquisition and dragon age 2 makes me want to tear my face off.

Must work on being more consistent. I hope I find new ways to keep up with my plans, to continue growth at a personal level.

Sitting in the video game room in the dark... something was eating at the other side of the room and I think the same thing is eating under the couch I'm on... mousie, you have some nerve coming out here into a room I'm in. If you're not careful you'll be the next in line to be booted out into the garden to join the other eight.

Dang! Issac of Mask is a hard character to control.

Two hours of travel to go to a "beach" in a state park ... And the park is closed. I'm not even mad, that's hilarious to me. xd.png

Well, that was a day wasted.

My hatchling's description says "It’s got two pairs of large sharp claws that it uses to defend itself." Then right underneath, it says "Young dragons are relatively defenseless."

Nice job, dragcave.

I just had a pretty cool idea for a dragon suggestion, but its late at night and I'm tired. And by tomorrow its probable I will of forgotten the entire thing >.<

Edited by Trickseh

Disappointing reaction -- or lack of it.

So... I guess this is where the road ends. You're telling me I have to change in order for our relationship to continue, and we both know I can't do what you want me to do. So we might as well as say goodbye, because I can already see this isn't going anywhere. You can't force me to change. I can't force me to change.

You two are the last friends I still have, and now you're going away, too. Only because I wasn't good enough for you. I guess I'll never be good enough for anyone.

Is this what you wanted?

And if it is... goodbye.

And good ****ing riddance.

/end blogpost

i just cant wait to get out of this godforsaken cesspool. im not going down with the ship, that's somebody else's job not mine.

man, I go there so infrequently nowadays, but imagine just life getting busier and getting sick on top of that.