RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh, good. It's fully charged.

Yep, guessed it. New BSA. And don't blame the game; blame the players for not paying attention to their surrounding. The warning comes up every time the game is started. Natural selection. git gud too! wink.gif

...Crap. I hope they wouldn't mind.

Edited by JolteonTails

Ugh, I'm going crazy. Every five minutes I teeter-totter between being calm and nearly freaking out. WHERE'S THE BLALANCE?! wacko.gif;

Freaking please go to work already! I'm so tired, and I don't trust you at all anymore, especially around my mom. Please, I just want to go to sleep. Having to stay alert is really hard. I just want to curl up in a ball, zone out, and eventually fall asleep, but I can't. unsure.gif

i just watched the season 2 finale of hannibal and i want...to die...

so many emotions r welling up inside of me i had to scream a little in my pillow because oh my god

and earlier i was watching it's always sunny in philadelphia and i laughed so hard i cried a little.. what is happening to me

Ah, man. Why did I stop listening to his music? His voice is to die for, honestly. ;^;

Maybe I shouldn't be watching this before I go out to eat.

it kind of makes me feel bad for playing the game. but I do legitimately have some references in some of my dragons' names.

I'm in love with Charlie Kelly

Completely DEAD because of two brutal days of training. It'll be worth it but wow, I can't believe I've been able to survive properly for these last couple of weeks xd.png

I kinda miss drawing digitally. || That thread is definitely gonna get out of control lol...

WaterScorpion: Nah, my old bamboo tablet MTE450 stopped working a while ago. The cord is badly damaged. I could just replace the cord, but the tablet is pretty outdated so I should just get a new one.

Edited by JolteonTails

@jolteon: too busy with life?

I mean, I don't want to ignore you but I don't really have anything to contribute.

Okay, I dislike coming off as rude, but I see no point with chatting w/someone (especially via Facebook...ugh) online if it's just going to be small talk. I can take it in real life, but pls, respect my internet time ninja.gif

Where did the Coastal Wave Runners and electric dragons go? They vanished from the cave.

man, Eviebot can mess with your mind. She makes no sense! Dx

I feel so bad looking up surnames. But first names are so much easier to think of since there are so many and since we usually call people by those names instead of family names it doesn't come up as often.

I don't feel like I can be close to you

So hungry....must eat....