RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Sweet pair of rattlesnake fangs, so thin and fine and those venom pockets are intricate, they look great next to other specimens.

It's quite the process, learning to adjust to life's changes. It really isn't that bad at all. But...being as stubborn as I am, it's tough at the beginning.

man, I wish I had more interesting stuff to say.

also wished there was more time in the day.

Well, I'm saying that it's a small, private island in the middle of the sea, and you still can't get away from people. What the heck?

I say it sounds delicious but that's cuz it has mushrooms in it. I probably know what a risotto is but I really can't picture it atm (should probably look it up is too lazy //shot)

Edited by WaterScorpion

I guess that icon/sig rotation website went down again :/

I probably should use different website.... Anyone use one that doesn't go down and break constantly?

Edited by JolteonTails

Now how was I supposed to know that infant brushtail possums sighs sounded like that, I did not agree to carry this baby around with the promise of a jumpscare tied to it.

Ohey this lesser short-nosed fruit bat skeleton is so delicate and tiny and came in a box fifty times its size.

If someone tells you that you can never dream too big, they're wrong.

Yes, dreams can be too big and more often than not they don't come true.

I just wish someone had told me this before I find out the hard way, but people lack the courage required to be truthful. They don't understand pretty lies hurt far more than the harshness of inevitable truth. It makes me hate the people in my life, but hate is no good at all. I feel a little lost, that's all.

I love listening to nostalgic music happy.gif

It's weird to think of how old the music I listened to as a kid really is now... :/

What's the best way to describe my Aunt's huge Christmas tree? And what am I doing on the forums, dangit? I need to write my paper!

But the Christmas music I'm playing is both helping and hindering my concentration...

Who you gonna call!?

GHOSTBUSTERS!! ...sorry. I had to say it. happy.gif;

~*~

Ugh, why couldn't I have internet like this all the time? Why is it only one free hour a month? Internet, why must you cost money! poo. sleep.gif;

Wow, I don't come on here as much as I used to. I shouldn't be this worried about my activity, though, since three other games have been distracting me, oops.

Jesus my head hurts and he just can't shut up and be quiet and they want me to play this stupid game with them and I'm stressed out about the trip tomorrow what a great way to spend my birthday... oh well, it's basically just another day anyways rolleyes.gifdry.gif