RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Jeez, this hotel isn't really a hotel by my standards. I'll be lucky if this bed doesn't break under my own weight (and with being pretty skinny and fairly short that says something) dry.gif

So, what am I supposed to do exactly? I mean, none of them are appearing, so I can't progress the game out of tutorial mode. Kinda ticks me off when other people are having no problems at all with the game. Guess that's just my rotten luck.

Haha it was worth watching Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer a second time just to witness my friend and sister's reaction.

Dolphins can turn into giant fish when they're evil enough. Sound logic.

Oh wait, they're going to remove that feature? GOOD. It was kinda making the game unfair to iOS users, like me, but that's pretty great that they're going to remove that.

I don't know any girl with that name. It is NOT a gender neutral one. That one is clearly gender specific... But whatever. You're not going to listen or at least aren't understanding. But again... whatever...

Should I head to the house or wait for mom? Hmm... the prior. Need to do laundry, so that'll take some time.

Nothing has gone right today. I'm at my wit's end. First I lose all of my progress over the past month, then I get yelled at, and now I'm just sitting here alone crying and no one even cares. I've had a bad day. He wants to know how I'm feeling? I'll say I'm okay. He knows I'm not anyway. What's the point. I'm stupid and it doesn't matter.

So hungry. Craving ramen. ....of all things? blink.gif

Still don't get why Jesse and James want Ash's pikachu..

just go out and catch one like literally

c'mon guys it's easy..

some kid ran into a tree playing pokemon go

what a stupid app imo..regardless of its popularity atm, it'll turn into some other useless app in time.

Still don't get why Jesse and James want Ash's pikachu..

just go out and catch one like literally

c'mon guys it's easy..

some kid ran into a tree playing pokemon go

what a stupid app imo..regardless of its popularity atm, it'll turn into some other useless app in time.

It's so weird that I read this right when watching a video mentioning Team Rocket always after Pikachu!

I'd like to google this character, but I'm afraid to stumble upon spoilers because I haven't finished watching this anime.... feelsbadman

Free data? Nice. On a censorkip.gif carrier? Hahaha, never mind! rolleyes.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

It's on sale! It's on sale... And I still don't have enough money for it, so forget.

-squeals, wiggles, and giggles- I finally got one~!!!! -dances around like a loon- YAY~!!!

That was long way to drive just to take you out to lunch and turn around and drive back. You didn't even invite me in to your apartment? But it's okay because I knew it would be that way.