RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Felt a complete idiot. I swear I will NEVER again do such a thing.

Well, these kinds of injuries are bound to happen when you workout pretty much every day that intensely...

~

I feel ya, audri0. I'm having such troubles with that this past year.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I think I have a bit of a writing issue...

---

Welp, glad to know I'm not alone, SockPuppet Strangler.

Why do I never get nice things? Or people pay attention to me? I'm so jealous...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I think I have lost the ability to blink...damn osu addiction..

FINALLY HOME!!! I LOVE YOU WIFI! AAAAAH I GET TO SLEEP IN A REAL BED *unintelligible screaming*

Surprisingly productive today considering I got up at 3 pm again. Showered, vacuumed, got rid of spider traps, grocery shopping, dishes, laundry, and sprayed for spiders. Just gotta remember to go clean out that web tomorrow before my guest gets here.

You suck Square Enix. mad.gif

Who do they think they are? Also that bugmage is an officer now, huh... They suck and wouldn't even listen to their leader. They don't deserve that position.

Found a Tauros, which I needed, but of course it ran away. I'm out of pokeballs now too dry.gif Gonna farm pokestops tomorrow before morning classes.

Edited by JolteonTails

Oh god, I wonder if we have any more of those chips, or dang, did I eat them all?

Bless my dad for working at a chip company. ;_;

Seriously what choices brought me to mistaking my water bottle with the one that has vodka instead.

I really hope they've fixed the internet by the time I get home. Been down for more than 12 hours now. >_>

EDIT: Stoppit leg. Ow.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I wish I could be stronger, emotionally speaking. Even a little mean joke can get to me and it's awful.

It's a goal that I have and desire to understand what I must do in order to attain it.

trying to become rich in MC Prison takes forever... just like... mining..forever...selling...forever and it hardly goes up

D: