RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh, for goodness sake. Stop moaning about it. I've asked you at least half a dozen times this morning if you want my help and not only do you keep saying no, you act like I'm in the way when I try to do anything. If you want to do it yourself, fine. Just stop complaining about it.

I think I'll make more cinnamon toasts.

Huh, simply just can't herit colors? Just because they said so? dry.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

Oh great, there goes that idea.

Seeing as it needs more refs than I have...

Is it time for bed yet?

ETA: Why is the library's anime night only for kids and teens? Why can't adults join in too? It's not fair. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

I guess I should progress the story after all, it was the one of the bigger reasons why I wanted the game in the first place. Still, I find enjoyment taking my time, and getting rares. Well, one thing is for sure, whenever I do decide to progress and eventually beat the game, I will have high respects (I mean, I already do, I just hope to respect it even more, if that's possible) for the game. smile.gif

Oh, but wait, my favorite character doesn't come until later. Dang you, I just want to see that pretty face! D:

Why do I still play this game unsure.gif

Edit: Why can't I spell/grammar correctly either? xd.png

Edited by Clya

He's such a cute kid. I don't see how anyone couldn't like him. Oh wait, my brother absolutely hates him. Dude, what has this innocent, adorable child ever done to you? Stop hating on characters that you know nothing about.

~*~

Heck, I'm already overpowered as heck, so why not at least progress a little?

okay tomorrow i gotta get on that.

its not safe anymore, and i need an out so i can leave on my own terms.

gdi this is a horrible way to run a business okay

So proud of myself. I ran my first 400 so well! Never thought I could ever do that. I mean, the rest of my reps were trash, but it doesn't even matter.

I know I should step in, that I should say something...

But I'm exhausted from dealing with my own breakdowns...

I don't know what to do anymore.

So. Freaking. Cute. This kid is going to kill me because of his cuteness. It's like they shoved every personality trait I find "cute" and stuck that personality on a tiny, innocent kid.

...And, holy, this city got a huge revamp. I don't even recognize it anymore! o:

Man, it's been like 2 hours and I still can't shake that feeling.

Even though I know logically what's what, I can't quite get myself to feel right?

This is one of those days I should have stayed in bed. dry.gif

Oh for censorkip.gif's sake, it's got to be the same person who takes them every time. Need to mix things up. dry.gif

Edited by Ripan

Oh my god does my head hurt, but noooo I have to stare at this computer screen listening to her awful voice dry.gif

Jesus christ that is probably the most pretentious thing I have ever written.

Never. Again.