RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I just want to disappear...

Until I'm inspired to draw that is...

I really hate how my entry is way below in their Instagram. I have no way of winning because some are using bots to auto-like their own entries. Yeah, very fair. Whatevs.

Edited by JolteonTails

i could have loved math if it were taught differently. then i'd be an engineer or something and do great in life. but no. they only ever taught me "if you do it exactly like this, it will work. now do it." i wanted to know why it worked. i wanted to know the purpose of math. the entire universe is made of math! how cool is that?? but nobody ever taught me that, and they never taught me why these combinations of symbols worked the way they did, and they never taught me why they were important. and now i have such an aversion to math classes that i can't possibly decide what to major in and what to do because my passion is science and science is made of math. i really don't know where this mini-rant came from wow

Just look up the dang lyrics so that you can put it in your signature already.

Also, go ask your mom if we can go for a walk. Walks are good, yes.

I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing Frills on my scroll. It makes me smile every time. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Same here, Syiren! I actually love their updated looks. I'm considering to hoard them. They're just beautiful.

It's funny how I have patience for seemingly endless grinding and stuffs, but I have 0 patience when it comes to party. Simply waiting on them annoys me to no end. Wow, what a way to ruin your reputation, hah.

Edited by JolteonTails

I didn't know it was possible to be this disgusted in something, but this stunt with Cap is beyond horrifying.

Is that...? Yeah that appears to be....Oh yeah, that's a legendary trio dragon. That's my very first self-caught pure luck legendary trio.

If every religion has its own way of doing an exorcism, what do we pastafarians do? Do we flick holy beer about whilst reciting pasta recipes....?

Well, RIP signavatar website. I hope it'll come back up soon. Broken icons and signatures suck.

Edited by JolteonTails

Heh, take it or leave it. 100m is a good deal.

Yeah, I don't like those two. Huge chins! Just why?

Edited by JolteonTails

Watching these videos always gets me hyped.

My boy, it has been FAR too long. ~40 episodes since you were introduced, and you have not made a return. Come back, please. ;^;

Why did I think it was a good idea to translate my descriptions in to Swedish Chef...

Must've made myself sound like a total fool. Sorry you had to read that.

Edited by JolteonTails

yep

depressive episode is in full swing

and things were finally doing better too

oh well. not like its something im not used to dealing with.