RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

So many people angry at Niantic and I'm just here wondering why, as I got fourty-five pokemons today without problem? Chill out... They'll implement other way to track Pokemons eventually.

Those fancy Z-moves totally made me think of "Ultimate Attacks/Moves/Etc" from anime/manga whatever. Something like this, pulled off quick Google search:

user posted image

Edited by JolteonTails

I think I need a vacation so far.. and finally!

I went to the beach to avoid the hear of the town two days ago. cool.gif

user posted image

Let's go out to sea ~

No training today. Don't know if that's a good thing or not. I mean, yesterday's training was brutal, but I'm not that tired either. But then again, today's training might have been harsh too. I just know I'll get bored this afternoon, with nothing to do.

Heck yeah! These eggs and hatchies grow up, I'm riding on silver trophy!

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Why do people tag you in ugly pictures? I'm already non-photogenic. What else do you want from me?

Just...no.

Why did no one teach my mom and dad about Theia colliding with Earth when they where in school?

No idea, but it doesn't matter anyways, because now there is pretty solid evidence that that theory is completely incorrect. I want cake.

Edited by Felixr2

When I view old topics, I see the players that used to be around a lot and now their account is empty of dragons, there's no new posts from them on the forums... they've all but vanished.

Makes me sad knowing that players I once saw frequent the forums are now gone...some for a year or more now.

man, I hope she didn't take the hatchie pack and just ignored mine cuz that's is just rude af

Am I hungry or not? Make up your mind?

-

Please just go away. I already feel like a flaw, and I guess this is the cherry on top. dry.gif