RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What do I DOOOOO? OGODS WHY can't I TALK to people? I need to TALK to people. If I don't, I'm NEVER going to GET THIS DONE. And this NEEDS TO BE DONE. ASFASKFHASKJRH- *violently rolls*

woooo! unintentional page toppage! /o/ course most page toppages are unintentional uwu

oh noes! what do you need to do jet? D:

actually i ask but considering my availability on sites, i probably can't help unless i'm contacted through skype :'D

In normal cases I'd just be terribly disappointed with myself, but now I'm just mad. I'll murder that paper next time. dry.gif

oh noes! what do you need to do jet? D:

actually i ask but considering my availability on sites, i probably can't help unless i'm contacted through skype :'D

Q~Q

I need to seek out a therapist, honestly. And other things. For very important reasons. But I'm a massive coward who can't even make a phone call to schedule an appointment.

I need help, but I'm my own obstacle.

If both of these Tsunami babies gender female, I might scream. Please, at least one of you be a boy...

Why the heck are people complaining about their problems on every company's Facebook posts? ???

Edited by JolteonTails

Lazy Friday spent at home with my snuggly dog and last season's boxset of Criminal Minds? I could get used to this!

Birthday was Dec 31, yay..?

None of my friends remembered until my mother posted on FB

C'mon guys, I don't like big celebrations but, at least a text saying happy birthday would be nice? You didn't even comment on the photo(not that I care for that but, acknowledgement would be great...at least a little.) ...we've celebrated nearly every year....

sigh. sad.gif

I wish people would pull their heads out of their butts and use common sense without sinking into the gutter. sleep.gif;

God, everytime I tried writing that, I'd get so emotional. I'm probably being over the top emotional about this, but... They're the reason my name is what it is! If they didn't make movies, I'd be someone different. My name would probably be some boring name, or worse the same name with conventional spelling of "with or without an 'H".

I shudder in fear of that latter part. D:

*reads SPS's post* I... need to update my resume too. >_>

Edited by Daydreamer09

Well okay, I don't care anymore. The feeling is gone.

I'm looking forward to the next semester classes. They seem fun to learn about!

Aww rats. I should've went to see the robot they made.

Edited by JolteonTails