RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm feeling upset. I want a CB Gaia Xenowyrm so bad, but I can't even hunt for one unless I abandon ANOTHER Xenowyrm (or a paper/cheese, but I'm holding them for someone). 3 Xeno eggs, a brown copper egg, a silver tinsel egg (3rd gen, not getting rid of), and 2 unbreedables.

Uh oh.

Not again.

God no.

I hope she is okay.

She is such an idiot sometimes.

But I love her so I dunno....

Stop. Stop it. Please stop being sore, chest/arm muscles. It really freaking hurts.

Edited by riyuuan

Can't be good at everything. I'm so bad with maths and numbers I have considered the idea of dyscalculia. But on the other hand, I can understand a total of eight different languages, two of which are ancient and I taught myself one of them. Working on number nine right now. And that's definitely not something scoff at.

just wondering why i'm shaking so badly and my heart is fluttering like crazy n my hands are all trembly/ basically i feel like i'm dying but it's not even the anxiety kind it's like an actual reaction to something but i didn't even have that much caffeine today?? i made thirty typos trying to write this. it's so hot except it's like 50 degrees outside. i might be dying feelin good feelin good

just little social anxiety things: the feeling of pure relief and elation when u desperately need an excuse to not go to something, and a legitimate excuse presents itself. amazing. i don't even have to lie and stress about getting caught. ahhhh

Edited by glamoursea2

I... Am entirely too pleased with myself for this idea.

I'm a terrible human being, and I'm going to hell.

This is also one of those things they explain in a needlessly complicated manner. The concept is actually easy as pancake, but all those calculations makes it look impossible.

Rainy days....why must they be so depressing?

Finally a day to myself! =w=

*replaying a dream that they had* I...wow...Why did I have to wake up whenever they started singing? Why does it seem like every time I dream, I always wake up right around the time where it gets interesting?

Apparently she teased you about your weight...which I'm questioning because she could care less about that crap. She has a gf that's insecure about that and she loves every inch of her.

And apparently I called you "too sensitive." Oh please. Both of us are sensitive people. We have issues in our lives. I know I have to be careful around you. But too sensitive? Nah. You aren't over-sensitive.

But this is why you pulled away and replaced me with other people?

Give me a break. I was always the brunt of your jokes. You treated me like an idiot and you played with my feelings day in and day out. I pushed past that. You're hardly the victim.

I don't know what to think anymore. I'm more than willing to look past all that crap. I just really want to be friends again.

I have a guy in my life now. Maybe we will amount to something, but I am finally moving on. You said you were moving on too, and i'm glad. But, I want to be friends. No matter how hard it is. I genuinely care about you, and I hope you cared enough about me to look past this. I really do. Because if anyone ever loved you, it was me and I hope you see that.

Dangit, I just need to stop crying over you. I've moved on. It's been two years. Why can't feelings just go to hell so I can forget everything that ever happened with you.

#selfish thoughts I will never tell her.

My current thoughts?

I'm just wondering what to put on my wishlist and my general plan for what dragons I should work to get on my scroll.

Finally. Only took almost a year and a holiday partner. Disappointing that the ratios are so weirded up that it's pretty much impossible with a more common partner.

Giorgio Tsoukalos says aliens made Einstein. How silly!

One thing I learnt from this course: none of the instructors agree on how to spell paleo... palaeo... dammit.

All this struggling with Mabinogi installation, 2 hours along with errors, only to see a wedding that lasted 5 minutes. Hope you were happy to see me, along with other 50 attendees.