RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

You all keep saying you've "only got so-and-so hours left till my egg hatched!!"

Good for you! Now how the EFF do you know?! -sighs-

I'M DONE WITH FINALS

I love this fitbit o3o

SLEEEEEEEEEEEP

Almost done with the semester, just this conference to get through

Hungry, need to eat, but kinda don't want to until roommie goes to bed so i hope she hits the hay at 10 instead of 11

...You wanna tell me those fixes so I can keep them in mind for next time, even though it's too late for this time?

*singing Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap*

all the desire to cause trouble; too bad I'll most likely not win this battle u_u

Looking forward to the next OPM episode too, along with other animes happy.gif

That was actually a nice chat with some random strangers on Twitch. I doubt this happens often.

OMG Newshipmentofcorals. Bounce bounce bounce. I gottagoseethem. bounce bounce bounce. I got no money!!~!!!! I hate my life... but I neeeds them! bounce bounce bounce.

I can only hold on to these eggs for 24 hours.... but I don't want to just get rid of them and have to deal with the confrontation later when I have to go "oh I had to get rid of it"

Only one more day until Exams.... sad.gif

It's so hard to focus on studying when I've been studying almost nonstop for the past three days. Just want to sleep...

I totally didn't read that, but sound close to serious (could have totes been joking too though).

I still hate them for what they did; don't anger a scorpio

....Pff. That's so pathetic. Ah, only one more final! I can leave this wretched place soon!

I can't believe it's almost Christmas too. I'm mostly worried about the final and getting back home on Friday at the moment. And I realize, it's December 16th. Not long before 25th...

Edited by JolteonTails

Only nine more days until Christmas? Really? Arrrrgggghhhh!