RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Please let this be something that is generally very good to know, because I sure as heck ain't doing it out of enjoyment.

Huh...?? You're not supposed to be in there! You had the lights off, too. You have me confused like hecka. Tell me what's going on already. dry.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

I... uh, what. Looks like you're famous now. -facepalms in annoyance-

Gosh, I'm glad I am not the only one that thinks they're so darn unappealing. "fugly" yes, i feel the same.

Edited by JolteonTails

I would just flat out say no support to that, but I don't have the guts. dry.gif Now it's gone, lol.

Edited by JolteonTails

They should check if they're active before requesting. It's not that hard, just a few seconds.

-bangs head on table- Taaallk to me, my only good friend i kinda miss you.

Edited by JolteonTails

Why can I always find a Tsunami in the cave when I don't want one, but they all run away when I need one?

mmmm, this is not a good feeling to have after waking up........maybe i should call in sick........

My greatest fear right now is that it may be too late to salvage anything. I feel so stupid.

Well, nobody can possibly accept me for a doctorate if I can't even get off my butt to apply. =_= I suck.

I kind of want to start a lineage project that others can get involved with, but I don't really think anyone would join in.

I'm just a waste of space tbh sorry, life been complicated lately, but hey it should work out eventually. i hope.

Edited by JolteonTails

Just props to those who can do traditional art. I totally fail at coloring traditionally to save my life :'D

@Jolteon: no, don't say that >:

I hate this portable HD so much.

Oh dear, NNID is bull roar. Save data can't be transferred. This sucks.

Edited by JolteonTails

LESS THAN TWO MONTHS?! I'm both scared and impressed by his skills.