RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

All day I've had these super invasive anxiety-related thoughts about how my life is passing by way too quickly. I'm remembering all of the things I used to enjoy "not too long ago" only to realize that was like three or four freaking years ago. I keep going back and watching videos from YouTubers I used to love, for nostalgia's sake, and it's just so weird. It feels like I was watching their videos just a few months ago but it was literally years ago. Time goes by too quickly.

Or, like, I'll listen to a song that I haven't heard in a while and think "Wow, I remember loving this song! When was that? Oh...four years ago."

I think it's all because it's 2016 now and my future is so much closer than when it was still technically 2015, even though that was less than a month ago. This is the year I go to college. The future is in sight. This weird intangible thing that I never had to worry about is now approaching rapidly.

Anxiety disorder + existential crisis + far too much caffeine

Not a good combo

Thnk god I have this thread to just ramble anonymously. Who needs social media with this kind of an outlet lmao

eff you see kay oh eff eff...

Eye aytch ay tee ee tee aytch eye es tee ess aytch eye tee...

Hang in there, friend. Even if there are 1000 things in the world and 999 of them are bad, there's still one good thing out there that is worth protecting.

Two strengths of that character, and I think they're good and compliment each other in a sensible way.

Edited by Ripan

Okay, just because mom said "no" now, does not mean she will say "no" in a month. We can and will convince her! Just think, this is possibly a once in a lifetime chance.

the absolute awfulness of an anxiety disorder is hella underrepresented

i have to apply for housing at college!! what!! everything is getting too real

Hm, haven't watched the music videos with the pretty boys today.

How awful. You should remedy that immediately!

~

Urg. My stomach feels icky. What the heck, stomach, what the heck?

I've been worrying about you a lot, so it's great to hear you meet new people and all that... But really, I'd sleep a lot better if I were able to tell you goodnight, just cause. It's 2:30 am and I'm still waiting for you guys to finish your movie evening. Hmph. Come on.

Thanks for traumatizing me again.

Pen pressure is driving me insane. And the delay. orz

Edited by JolteonTails

I never thought I'd find someone who talks more than me...

Now j know how other people feel when I just won't stop talking....

LADY! SHUT UP! I GOTTA GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!

Do I re-breed? Do I not?

EDIT: YES!!! The re-breeding woooorked!

Edited by prismatika

Oh...Oh My...Oh My God...there is a chance that I could see the pretty boys in concert this May??? Oh-Oh My....and possibly meet them as well??? I just...*dies*

Can I go back to bed yet?