RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It's a failure on behalf of the university if they cannot fit ONE student into an already filled class. Thanks to that, I will not be graduating this year ... all because I couldn't pay off my bill ... and that's because my dad broke his leg earlier in the year. So, awesome. I'm so happy. dry.gif

My only hope is to catch someone who either drops the class during the first week, or take the class next January, as it is only offered during the spring. Flipping fantastic.

I keep on forgetting whose art thread I've already visited. It's also kind of sad no one visits mine uwu

My fingers are swollen T-T

I don't think I can argue myself out of this one, but I'll go down kicking sure as heck. Take a playcard of life from sis's deck. If only the limit goes at 50% I might have a chance.

Which one? XP

Animes currently in my signature are: Noragami, Owari no Seraph, and Kamisama Kiss.

---

My current thought is just this:

user posted image

What the heck is going on over there?

And I didn't even ask for an opinion. Chill.

Edited by JolteonTails

She will slap me one day...

I like this forum because I don't have to make unnecessary duplicates and worry about necroing an old topic. That way, it's more neat.

You know that chittering sound a cat makes when it sees something it wants to get but can't, like a bird?

These censorkip.gif ing dorks have reduced me to making that sound because I want them to just be in love and they can't get their acts together

regardless if the watermark clearly states where it's from, you should still credit art that's not yours.

Oh, speed up GPX.

Look at that person making a fool of themselves. rolleyes.gif Not directed to anyone here.

Edited by JolteonTails