RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Wait, do I like every boy from that band? I used to think it was only two, until I realized that I had been crushing on the others, oops!

I really need to get my censorkip.gif together.

Too bad I am my own worst enemy in every aspect.

worked so hard only to get a D and D+ for two of my finals so far...

I hate school.........uugggggh

Scroll lock stinks! I need more egg spaces, TJ!

So I was getting on this one girl for forgetting everything... notebook, car keys, you name it. Then what do I do? Leave my umbrella in whatever class I just left. Twice. In one day. mellow.gif

It's sososososo cold without power and it being 23 degrees outside... snowing... and the windchill makes it colder....

Brrrrrrr

Sick. Dead. Should not post.

But need to unleash the pain of going to the AP for Neglected fodder and finding nice codes and lineages instead ;-;

It's greatly disappointing to see people be so fixated on the things even though we've worked so hard to present the context to them instead. The things are tools to find out a story, and it's the story we're interested in. If it has an interesting story then it doesn't matter if it's a king's golden treasure or the sole of a half-rotted shoe.

Edited by Ripan

I'M SO EXCITED FOR COLLEGE. I go to school with people who have known me since I was 5, or 10, or 12. In college nobody is going to know me. I get to start with a completely blank slate and construct the personality I present to others exactly how I choose.

30 inches of snow. Hubby with a bad back. Trying to clear a path to the street while keeping him from trying to help. Thanks be to God for good neighbors who came over to help!!!

Why didn't I start this earlier, dammit.

At least I got an awesome title.

And not until now do I realize that I'm actually not sure what he wants to see with this. Like, just the bare skeleton or does he want to see some preliminary work as well?

Edited by Ripan

I hardly ever think about the pretty boys anymore...in fact, I have not even been listening to their band as frequently as I used to...not sure how to feel about this, aha.

Did I say something wrong?

No reply, it's been about a day.

Went to a reply every couple of minutes to a day

I can wait, they are probably just busy

God, I hope I didn't say something to upset them

Edited by Clya

I really need male pinks and I really dislike Cheese dragons and Papers.

That's really all I'm thinking now.

This is so unnatural. Usually, people always talk to me/ask for stuff on my giveaway. It's just been...quiet, and it's weird. huh.gif

MALE PINKS!? Where!? Also, algebra because I'm in school playing this in the computer lab.

I was so much more productive before other students came back.

She said the middle of the week. I don't want to have to stay until 10 finishing my own run. =/

It's actually kinda depressing I won't have previous CB Holidays on my scroll... or a CB prize for that matter (geez I need to stop looking at the trade threads.... it makes me realize exactly what I DON'T have)