RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Great, I totally love waiting for the next season to come out. This is exactly why I hate watching ongoing series. At least, this show is actually worth waiting for...I guess.

Edited by riyuuan

i like to queston things.

is god real?

where can i post and draw for other people in this forum, well be an DC artist......

hi

I'm really not as excited about it as everyone else seems to be. Oh well. *shrug*

I love my lousy teammates so much. A+ to B+, yes, they're great. mad.gif

Hi Mimitchi! <3

Edited by JolteonTails

yep, no. still mad

also very sleepy, wish there was more time (and it's almost the end of the year *sawb*)

I got it first online. I had the confirmation page. How dare you.

Hooray for being a third wheel.

Edited by JolteonTails

URGH, WHY MUST EVERYONE AROUND ME BE SO INFURIATING!!!

Don't expect anyone to have anything to do with you if you're going to start off being rude. I was willing to try working with you until you showed me why no one else would.

Mhmm, glad I kept the 'Naughty Aegis' name. I knew it would happen when I saw the hint. (i thought it was gonna be revealed next year tho) I also got 'Nice Aegis'.

People grabbing eggs from AP and killing it for Naughty Aegis are pretty inconsiderate. Remember the cave exists. 5 hours are not that long. :/

Edited by JolteonTails

ack

one more new way to get a headache has been discovered, courtesy of incessant coughing

why am I posting here? That's a good question actually. Posting is fun I guess.

Stop telling me something only to say something different five minutes later and get mad when I tell you that's not what you said the first time. I heard you.

I just named two dragons basically the same thing because I did not want anyone else to have any kind of variation of his name. I'm so freaking greedy.

I should not have bought Sims 4. I'm so hopelessly addicted. SOS