RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

i have to learn an entire semester of physics tonight oh my god

^^ Just took my Physics Exam Today... I think it went... well? ^^

AND WHOO MY ORNAMENT SURVIVED! GO ENGINEERING! I PASSED MY EXAM! YAY!

Hmm now what should I have for dinner?

I wonder if they got prevented from posting? I see them occasionally, but they never post. huh.gif

I played against AI Level 9 on SSB all time when I was a kid. Still do now on SSB4. I'm good against those CPUs, but definitely not as well against other players.

Edited by JolteonTails

winter break is finally hereeee

some of you are just plain weird.

i'm dying to write something but i don't know what. usually when i have writer's block, i have a dozen ideas but can't make the words happen. this is the opposite and idk which is worse

Edited by glamoursea2

I do actually feel jealous when I see someone else receive praise for an avatar design that I already made for myself in the past. And it's petty of me because the entire point of the site is to design your avatar however you like, it's not like I have monopoly on any particular way of using the items.

All 6 luggage plus some carry ons are packed and ready to go. Now to wait for few hours for a ride.

Why angry at me? You get more texts than I do, therefore you should check your phone more often. Please Chill. jeez.

Edited by JolteonTails

All I want is a pretty Snow Angel this isn't part of a checker that has a lineage I can easily continue.

Edit: Finally found one! biggrin.gif

Edited by prismatika

Pardon my rudeness, but you are a bit of a imperceptive child. Please, pay attention when I try to help. Idiocy does not suit you.

I do love my grandparents, but I am so not excited for this. I do not care to even accidentally run into any other family in OH. No matter what mom says, it will happen. =\

Aww, that's kind of you. Unexpected but very kind.

Both genders. All the more reason to dislike them.

Edited by JolteonTails

It is hard to be strong at this moment. My thoughts are flooded with all the memories you leave me with. I want to see your face, hear your voice and hug tightly. I love you too.

Shoutout to the winter magis being dropped atm. They're just 3rd gen stairs, which aren't bad, but definitely are better than the lineages I've seen while I was hunting yesterday.

yes, I agree with you demondog. I wonder, if anyone would stop to think about it, why does lineage matter?

I wish people would just let that dimmadarn topic DIE. That was four years ago now. I have since

learned better than to make suggestions.

"Hardcore" gamers = Moe from Splatoon

...I sound like I'm just seeking for attention.

Edited by JolteonTails

It's beyond me how anyone can confuse holly and mistletoe. But that's none of my business.