RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

How many days left till Christmas? Why am I never ready?

Day 4 was fun with a bit of exploration and puzzle, but I'm sure plenty will struggle with this part, due to lack of experience with RPG games. i mean no offense, really.

That was... just a dream??? Noooooo! -lies on the floor sobbing-

Edited by JolteonTails

I feel a little ill every time I see someone necro that thread.

(maybe request a mod to close it if you're the OP? no one's stopping you.)

Goshdarn it, cooperate with me, Photoshop! It worked just fine before, but now it's wonky.... dry.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

(I have. At least three times.)

I am so mad at myself right now. I want to breed for that person, because they've been kind to me

in the past. But I only have one of the dragon they need the holidays mated to, and it's the wrong

gender. Ffffff.

(Really? That's odd. huh.gif)

I really should stop sleeping till 1pm. I don't want to start that bad habit again. I should open up the curtains next time and see if that helps.

censorkip.gif! what should I do? I'm thinking of making something from Perler Beads, but do I have enough beads? OTL

Edited by JolteonTails

Yay. My parents are fighting ... again.

If my idiot dad really can't keep it in his pants after the fall out last year, I'm done.

Merry Christmas to me. *sigh*

No. No. This is not happening. I am not getting swooned again by his looks and his charming personality. I am done with robot boys. Stop it, brain, you do not like him.

The so called "War on Christmas" is silly. Just accept that other people celebrate the holiday differently than you, and acknowledge their right to do so. That's the kind of graciousness and charity that is actually preached in the bible, you know. If you claim to follow it, damn, then do so!!!

Also, the only reason Jesus' birth is celebrated in December, is that the Medieval religious authorities wanted to combat the several "pagan" holidays around this time that were popular in those days: Yule, and Saturnalia. They decreed that Jesus' birth would be celebrated on Dec 25 (Saturnalia, and Yule is the 21-23). Actually, scholars of the bible both religious and secular, agree that based on the biblical reports of events, Jesus would have actually be born sometime in July or August. Pure fact. Look it up.

Edited by Riverwillows

WHOO CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!

My brothers are so excited! I know all their presents heh he he heh. Can't wait to see their reactions when they open them Friday!

Marquee Tool... Now I remember how to crop properly!! Yes! ...holy crap. yato overload. now i look like a big silly fan of an obscure god. i'll fix that later.... it's a good show shhh

Edited by JolteonTails

( Huh? WS, that was for omgitskairi. Sorry for the confusion :c )

I woke up kinda earlier today. I guess I'm making some progress.

Goodness what a great night, even if it's so censorkip.gif hot! I hasn't been this happy in a good while. Oh, this thing again... Maybe it's too good to be true and I'm just in denial. Still a great night nonetheless.

Edited by JolteonTails

And this is why I no longer give my brother the benefit of the doubt.

Edit: Really glad I found Aloha Fluffy on. I've been needing a laugh and Gabriel Iglesias always delivers.

Edited by prismatika

Whenever I find out that someone is left-handed I feel slightly intimidated by them. As if their left handedness makes them superior to me somehow.

The tornado sirens remind me of Silent Hill. As if they weren't bad enough already... I kind of hate living here.

-hums the Harry Potter Theme happily and closes eyes- I love these movies more than anything~