RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Back the censorkip.gif off man, that is not your decision to make. dry.gif What in the world makes you think that you have the right to act as a dictator over someone else's life?

i catch so many people plagiarizing it's not even funny and it sucks because they get away with it!! like i can't bring myself to be a snitch and tell the teacher that they're flat out plagiarizing but it sucks because i;ll put half an hour into a response and someone else spends 2 minutes looking for a website to copy+paste from and it's unfairrr

Those sprites are pretty yes, but 4 different colors? I haven't even caught a Bronze. sleep.gif

Edit: Sweet! I got 5 in one sitting thanks to the flood. I hope this keeps up for other two colors.

Edited by JolteonTails

i want to start my whole life over. i'd also settle for being able to go back to when i was 10 years old and start over from there.

science is so cool. through the lenses of astronomy we are so tiny and people like to psych themselves out thinking of how impossibly small we are compared to planets and stars and the universe and isn't that so scary? but through the lenses of biology we are huge. big piles of tiny cells made of tiny cell parts, constantly dividing and dying and doing cell things. it's wild and i love it

That show was so great. I just want to freaking watch more of it, but the website that I would watch it on has been down for the past week. This is torture.

Hello, thread. Long time no post. QwQ

We need to learn more. Keep learning. We'll both get better. We just need to practise. You're doing your part, I feel like I'm neglecting mine. I wish I could live where you live. So much more peaceful than it is here. T-T Not to mention cooler during the summer...

ASKGFJKSD- dat page top

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

nobody is more afraid of the future than i am :-) i do not want to be an adult

Should we delete it? Might delete it. Ogods, so nervous. Might flee before I attract attention. Ogods what to do. Delete it? Leave it? Take a chance? What should we do? Q-Q

The first idea is usually the best, so that's the subject but needs a question, and I'm not even sure if they have a connection or not.

How many forms of romance are there?!

I'm glad I dedicated my time to finishing most assignments last night. I can have the weekend off.

Edited by JolteonTails

I really want to get an orange farir but I have no idea how to ;__; I hope they aren't extremely rare tho.