RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

.....dude, I asked a simple question. | Another theft? Really? Lock your doors. jfc.

Edited by JolteonTails

it's college-essay-writing season. i have writer's block. and my future is, no exaggeration, contingent on my ability to churn out a couple of amazing essays in, what, the next week?

i'm used to being stressed but this is a different kind of stress. like a hopeless unfixable stress.

I just want to chillax the night away, and I'm wishing I didn't have to moderate what time I go to sleep until the plane flight to Arizona this Tuesday, to make sure that I don't get sleep deprived and thus exhausted before that flight. -x-

Wishing I can get a dragon to ride on for that flight instead (YAY NO STUFFY AIRPLANE QUARTERS WITH OTHER HUMANS) or just get a Magi to teleport me there instead.

I'll take all yo Magis please! I MUST MAKE THIS WORK D:

still would like to call in sick since my health has been fluctuating almost this whole week....too bad I felt better after my nap u_u

Not yet done packing ... 9_9 ...Must finish rest tomorrow...

Wishing I could sleep in without anxiety about the trip tomorrow. u_u My therapist says anti-anxiety medication could help but IDK. u-u

...Can I kick it. I wanna kick it. It lacks sense. I don't know if I can hit it hard enough to knock sense into it tho.

Sometimes I wonder if those debaters read any of these theoretical and self-reflecting texts, considering how so many of the debates turn into frickin' duck ponds that never get anywhere.

Why all the anxiety lately? I'm usually a very laid-back person, but I just feel all tied in knots and I don't know why!

Oh no! I just got a CB Silver Lunar with an IGN code. No! Not those gaming reporter noobs that don't now anything about the good games they review. Ugh! You can't spell Ignorant without IGN! Dx

Noooooo.... It's one of those once-in-every-blue-moon fanfics with great characterization and a real nail-biter of a story, but it hasn't been updated for almost a year now! T_T

I wish things would pick back up. I miss continuing the story and the roleplay was also fun.