RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Splendid birthday. Well, it was just okay. I'm just glad to be home now. The heat is hell.

Edited by JolteonTails

the universe is telling me to be an english major and idk how to feel about that

~

all of my friends are super ambitious and they're all applying to ivy leagues and other top schools and it is horribly stressful for me and makes me feel so completely miserable and inadequate for wanting to stay in florida :/

Edited by glamoursea2

Gah! Those kittens at the shop today were so damn cuuuuute! You don't know how bad I wanted that cute little black one. She was so sweet and snuggled into my neck. *squee* ^w^

Cute widdle kitties make me melt. wub.gif

I just had way too much fun hunting for new avatars. blink.gif

I saw a Blue Eyes White Dragon in there. >v>

~

I need to ask questions, but I know she's been having computer problems so she hasn't been active. Why do I have to be so shy? Why do people have to make me so nervous?

I should do something. Should I submit that? I dunno. Need to draw that, though.

I haven't seen some of these threads in so long I don't remember if I decided to quit them........

I know I should be excited and happy about this, especially for my best friend. But it's just so shocking how fast it happened and what it legal ramifications it means. I can't help but see the cons along with the pros.

I saw a Blue Eyes White Dragon in there. >v>

lol, Yeah~ I saw it and couldn't resist not adding such an awesome dragon. ;3

~*~

Oh my gosh. I am having the best luck with this set I swear. Never have I pulled so many ultra rares from these packs! My gosh! And this last one...my gosh this last one. Such an epic pull. wub.gif

6 variants... I really, really hope their rarity are equal. -head desks- Okay, got them all plus an extra Alpine egg. I love that egg color~ Very magician like.

Edited by JolteonTails

It's like an oven in here. T-T

The fan. It does nothing.

It's like an oven in here. T-T

The fan. It does nothing.

I feel your pain. My AC unit broke down. I live in Florida. It was 92 in my living room earlier. Thanks goodness for ice cold wash cloths. x_x;

uh, shoots guys, I was going to talk about the heat too but I'm pretty sure it's more rough where you guys are uwu (in Washington state, haven't checked the temperature, but it is pretty muggy hot)

The heat's one of reasons why I/we hate summer with a burning passion. I very much prefer winter over summer. .-.

---------

I should get some new icons. Hmm...

mmmm, I really should check the other art threads........

@Jolteon: I prefer spring because it's not too hot and not too cold; plus the day "gets longer" (aka more daylight)

Returning home today..yaay! Won a gorgeous adoptable...yaaay! Made a trollsona...yaaaayy....if only the drawing didn't suck! Still uploading it though..yaaaaaay! Excited to get hoome...its supposed to be cold :3

guh, I'm tempted to invite someone to join dragcave (though she probably won't), but it's such a bad time to do it; hard to get anything during the release uwu

i heard trollsona >u>

Mmmmmmmyyoooooooooozzzzzzzziiiiiiiccccc

*moose sounds*

I feel like I need to punch a wall for no reason.

Do not let me near the power tools.

*pokes role play*

I wants to keep it going! It's too much fun and this heat is not helping my patience! Dx *screams then headdesks*

Where would they get the DNA to make a mosasaur?