RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

tonight's the night i break up with the only non-family person who has ever loved me :)))) i'm either going to have a horrible panic attack and ruin everything, or chicken out and stay in this relationship and ruin everything

I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER BREAK UP I AM BLESSED

Edited by glamoursea2

I haaaate whomever of you who did these inventories; do you have any idea how hard it is to read your handwriting? ;_; Just type an edited version of the information on the homepage, don't post only a scanned image of a page from your cruddy notebook.

Stupid trio -.-; Let me summon an egg dammit! *Prays one of these black dragon eggs turns into an alt*

it's kind of hard to think of a variety of pokemon your avatar could be when your avatar clearly looks like 1-2 of them

Dang, it's so hard to type with a band-aid on your finger. dry.gif Looks like that chapter update will have to wait, dang it.

*sigh* the neighbors are watching tv again........why do all my neighbors have to be old and hard-of-hearing? >_<

it's kind of hard to think of a variety of pokemon your avatar could be when your avatar clearly looks like 1-2 of them

:3 you do kind of look like a Kricketune, minus his mustache xd.png, although I dunno if that's the pokemon you're thinkin' of o3o

*scurries away*

I mean the horns look like his antenna thingamabobs idk don' hate me xd.png

love how my parents go through my stuff and give me panic attacks when i consider what they mighy find even though they never find anything but they just like to torture me and they wonder why i want to move out ell oh ell

Maybe I should go to sleep early. I feel a bit dead. A bit zombie-ish. Hmmm...

Ohai page top. How are you?

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

(Can nobody breed me a 2nd Gold Wyvern from Ribbon Dancer?)

Also- Still not over the shock that my main is back in Smash, baby!

Where did my icon go? I assume that website is currently down, or my computer is just derping up.

You're not the only one. Mine's messing up too.

~*~

Sigh~ Waiting really sucks sometimes. dry.gif

Where did my icon go? I assume that website is currently down, or my computer is just derping up.

My current thought was to check and see if the site for my avatar is down, so I looked and it's down for everyone.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/SignAvatar.com

O_O rather then showing the little ripped paper icon, now it's just not there

*shrugs* I dunno whats going on with the site. I just hope it gets fixed soon.

~*~

Man, I love doing good deeds and helping others. It fills me with such joy and really puts me in a good mood. Talk about positive energy! happy.gif

My current thought was to check and see if the site for my avatar is down, so I looked and it's down for everyone.

Hope it'll come back up eventually. Also Nora, they're still showing as little ripped paper for me. EDIT: Seems to be back up for me.

----------

Hmm... What to do next? Splatoon or browsing through Youtube?

Edited by JolteonTails

I'm way too excited right now. biggrin.gif I feel like a hyper Pinkie Pie.

Drew 4 support pictures for Super Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U. Mii Fighters absolutely have no love, so I drew each of them. Time to go hit the hay.

Pls stop being a creeper and socialize.

But people make me nervous.

Shut up and try to act normal-ish. It's not like they know who you are.

But I'm not going to post them. You know how it is.

It's like a glimpse into my mind. Into my very being. Into my miserable existence.

That's a bit too personal to show people, isn't it?

I pour too much of myself into them.

Everything's symbolic. Why is everything so symbolic?

It just kinda happens like that.

Ok, stop making yourself sad. And get back to work. Still need to shade.

~

Damn, that was a strange train of thought. .___.

Not even gonna click it, but really, why do you think that would be a good topic to post in the forum? It'll probably get banned automatically.