RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

censorkip.gif

I was looking forward to this day and now I can't think of what the carp to draw.

Godsflippindammitadhsafhdhieadsajf-

~

Ok, I've figured something out.

Now I'm just straight up procrastinating. FFFFFFFF- *flails*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

does she realize how clueless she is? and how hurtful she is? like damn, make me feel bad about everything i do but criticize me when i try to change. go ahead and publicly humiliate me with no regards to how i feel. she says she will help me and then turns around and flat out berates me. she is the biggest hypocrite and she's upset me so much lately and she doesn't even care

Best E3 ever. wub.gif

I post here too much.

Laptop, why. Why would you do that. You're lucky I save often enough to have not lost any progress. I would've thrown you out the window.

Food.

Water.

My eyes are tired.

Still need to deal with the background.

Marnie tomorrow. Aww yiss.

No more thoughts. Please. Stahp.

it's like you're psychic or something o: haha, not really

yup, totally missed it. should've stayed longer uwu

I wonder if they'll ever find out.

~

Oh gods, running out of time. Haven't even started shading anything yet.

Stop getting distracted.

^ This.

AHSDHFS- I'm actually more pleased with today's challenge than I thought I would be.

That being said, the background is terrible as usual and the perspective is wonky.

On a side note, cloaks make good snowball shields. :I

I don't think I've ever heard or read the word "solidarity" used by native english-speakers. Not on the internet and never spoken.

I want to make more art(LOL 'art'), but...I dunno what to draw, or at least, attempt to draw...I needz some ideas...and better drawing skill xd.png

By the Nine, today's going to be a bit more challenging. At least I'm getting a bit of an earl start. I'm going to need all the time I can get. -.-

Aigoo. I miss talking to him and it doesn't help when I see him lurking. Mmm. I assume he's doing quite well, seeing as he's still around. People have good things to say about him too... mostly. Euuuch; who knows.

I really should go head out. Need to pick up that stuff for Kris before she gets home from work.

Storms, joy. As if I wasn't feeling bad enough already, not my headache gets to suffer more. Thanks Thunder. dry.gif I should probably go fix some food.

tfw there are like 5 different dragons u wanna hoard but u simply cannot reasonably acquire such ridiculous amounts of 5 different dragons ;-; i wanna hoard black teas and anagallis' and frostbites ahhh

i got so much done today homework-wise and i'm off to yoga for the second time tonight and tomorrow i'm calling the pet store about possibly volunteering once or twice a week for the rest of the summer and i just feel like my life is under control at least for today B)

Don't know if I should continue, I'm interested to see what they've made of it, but if their answer is "aliens!" I'm going to want to punch something. Seriously hate that BS. It's almost as bad as those completely unsourced "facts" which there is no way anyone could know of unless they read the autopsy report - the autopsy report which was immediately stored away in an archive completely out of public reach. dry.gif

Almost ready to line...kinda...not really, actually...ugh...

Today is one of those days where I just can't do hands. Send help.

Mercenary Kings? Or Splatoon?

Ngghhhh, the first Splatoon gif you have mesmerizes me xd.png I dunno why.