RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Almost ready to line...kinda...not really, actually...ugh...

Today is one of those days where I just can't do hands. Send help.

Mercenary Kings? Or Splatoon?

Ngghhhh, the first Splatoon gif you have mesmerizes me xd.png I dunno why.

Well it didn't exactly go the greatest, but considering how it's ended, I'd say today has been a good day. smile.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

I don't actually appreciate your sexism, Mr. Landlord. Me calling and asking if there's a trick to turning on the AC isn't a "demand because I'm a woman" - and it wouldn't be a bad demand if it was. It's been 76 degrees F inside the house and opening the windows as you suggested won't actually help because they're all storm windows designed to not let in any air. I was simply asking because I've only had a swamp cooler and a regular AC, not the system this town has. If you told us there was no cooling unit, I'd completely forgotten - and definitely didn't know at the time that none of the windows opened. So, no, it wasn't a demand, but it certainly would be a dang reasonable one. =|

Well that's rude. D:

~

Almost time to line, for real this time. Then I just need to worry about the colours. -.-

dexter season 4 finale really messed me up oh my god i am so so heartbroken

I'll trade with you Sock. 76 is quite comfortable to me.

I feel like I'm freezing to death in the 60 degree office. unsure.gif

Whoa~ If my luck's that good i may be buying these more often. cool.gif

I wish it'd rain here. It's so freaking HOT! And our Ac's about to give out. a broken AC right now in Florida? Oh crap. sad.gif;

My dad found baby voles in our yard. What does he do? Picks them up and takes them inside to show us. Dude, you got your scent on them, I don't know if it's a myth, if it isn't, the mom might not know what they are...I dunno.

Well I finished today's challenge quite a bit faster than I was expecting. That being said, however, I guess half their bodies aren't visible, so...easy mode...

Tomorrow's should be interesting. Sunday's should be fun. Monday's gunna be...weird...

That moment when you start daydreaming while you're daydreaming.

Brain, what are you doing.

~

HURRY UP AND FINISH YA SKETCH. Gods, I'm taking way too long with this.

~

Also that moment when you think everything's looking pretty good but then you zoom out and AHSDFHAH- WHO DREW THIS? D:

*headdesk*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

So if a picture is worth a thousand words, next time I have to write an essay could I just draw x number of pictures instead? That'd be easier for me, methinks.

ugh, chores/art to do......all i want to do is sleep >_<

@makani: i guess it depends on what the essay is about?

Anyone who does not hear Liam Neeson's voice when they let a dragon go is not playing this game right.

guh, do I want to take on another drawing challenge? I kinda do but that means sacrificing something...

Speaking of drawing challenges, I'm on day 21/30 and I'm actually kinda sad it's almost over. D:

Might do another one right after. So tempting. So tempting.

ASDFSDJKFG-

Hi, page top.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I feel slightly bad for not doing more for dad... I mean, he did raise us and provide, but at the same time, he rubbed that in my sister's face. He told her that she should be grateful that he does all this stuff even though we do nothing for him. Huffs.