RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Of course none is going to want to do something nice for you again when you don't give any acknowledgement to what we did, and instead just point out all the minor details we missed... sad.gif

Edited by Ripan

^ I'll trade you. T-T

Cold > hot

~

By the Nine, it's been a while hasn't it? Drawing a pair of dragons. Haven't done that in a while. I feel like I should've de-rusted a bit before taking on today's challenge.

~

Why are teeth and claws so fun to draw? |3

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Finally came up with complete names for them. 'Sabout bloody time.

Will the day ever come when we can change our forum usernames? I think not. But I really do hate being stuck with a name created by my 11 yr old self's brain.

~

I love Dexter so much and I think it has replaced Breaking Bad as my all time favorite show. Which is really saying something. I kind of don't want it to replace BrBa. Maybe I'll rewatch that when I'm done with Dexter because I need to be certain which show I love more.

~

I never really noticed this before but Dexter is seriously ginger. As an ex-ginger I appreciate the representation.

Every time I see someone's scroll that obviously hasn't been active for a few days, and all their eggs are hours away from dying, surrounded by the shells of eggs that died hours earlier, I immediately want to enter their eggs into a fansite and save them, but then I see that they have the "Please note that it's against the rules to put a user's eggs in a fansite without their permission" thing, and suddenly I am in a serious moral dilemma ;u; I end up thinking "I should obey the rules, maybe the user planned this to happen?" and don't save the eggs but stilllll it makes me sad

That awkward moment when the challenge is to draw in a different art style and you end up liking it waaay more than your usual style.

I'm having way too much fun with this one.

May death find you aliiivvveee~

She wants to dance like ummmmmaa thurman~

Finished today's challenge very early.

Had free time.

Drew a thing for someone.

They don't know.

Too shy to show it.

The great struggle.

..Well I've just depressed myself by reading fanfiction.

Also, that's the same reason I can't get why my sister enjoys playing Don't Starve so much- what's the fun of a game you can't really win and the closest thing to 'winning' is dooming your character.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

I wonder when she'll stream again.

~

I need to get started on this challenge already. D:

New laptop and Microsoft Office isn't installed yet. Word Pad doesn't do word counts or pages?

*feels utterly lost and alone*

*needs to stop posting here*

Ehh, maybe I'll just do a half body today. Full body tomorrow.

I mean, the challenge does say a glimpse into their future appearance.

[/lazymode]

i don't understand how snapchat selfies look better than iphone camera selfies but take up a fraction of the storage space? but i'm not complaining i guess

maybe i should finally update my phone considering i still have ios 7 oops

Dear god, I just wish people would let that topic die already. It's been almost four years already.

all i want is multichapter ten x rose fanfiction that appeals to my headcanon that the doctor's asexual, is that too much to ask? can my lil babies have a happy ending that doesn't involve doing the do

~

so it turns out that there is a song that is literally me in song form and it's by marina how is this my first time hearing it?? i could live in these lyrics, i am this song

Dang it. I have way too many directions that this chapter can go. If it wasn't one of my more successful stories I wouldn't mind, but urgh! Why is it so hard to write this one chapter? I'm putting way too much stress on myself here. sad.gif If I can get to 4,000 words and not alter what I have for the final chapters which are already written I think I'll be set. I still have some major brain storming to do though. ...*headdesk*