RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm glad I could have all the time to reply on Skype or whatever, because, gosh, I'm often at a loss for words in real life.

(tumblr please stop eating asks.. and ISP please stop being awful T-T This is my only night to stay up late due to work.. please stop ruining it universe..)

SO CLOSE. SO FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLIPPIN' CLOSE.

And tired. Very, very tired. Almost fell asleep at the computer.

But I'm SO CLOSE.

Tomorrow's the last day. Oh gods.

Hyped up on coffee and sugar, now let's slay this academical monster. Freedom is within reach!

Eatw isn't working...the image of it won't show up...wtf >.<

Thought the same yesterday morning as I was losing my ND experiments due to it >_>

I kind of want the microphone back.....wonder if he'll bring it if I ask though...

user posted image

Lines, flat colours, clothes, I'M DONE. It's enough for tomorrow, I'm not going to regret not finishing the accessories at all.

Took me flippin' long enough. By the Nine.

And so midnight designates the start of the 30-day trial of pain, despair, doom, death, destruction, regret of life choices, loss of sanity, and HYPE.

Really, though. I'm excited but not. Also nervous.

It's past 2am right now with exams upcoming, yet I want to draw something. Something related to Splatoon. Maybe these adorable Squid Sisters.

If it's not good enough I'm going to cry. So much stress, so much confusion, not a very clear relation to the subject at hand, surely plenty of quantity, but maybe not concrete enough quality-wise. I feel like the answers are in there, even if they aren't exactly lined up in perfectly sorted order. But will he see them just as clearly as I do?

*can't do clothing folds*

*immediately decides to draw a cloak*

Well done, brain. Well done. -.-

Why does life always throw headaches your way at the worst possible times? dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

my two favorite teachers of all time are leaving and i will probably never see them again. one of them taught the most amazing, life-influencing class i've ever taken, and the other was so similar to me that i couldn't help but bond with him. i am sad. so so sad

Nooope, nope nope i am not getting sick right now every time she gets sick she gives it to me i'm not having that

i feel bad enough on a regular basis and it's almost my birthday and i'm not dealin with that r/n switching rooms i'll come back when you don't have a fever or nothin

not your fault you got sick or nothin though schools are a cess pool get better soon

Edited by Pika_Oi

I can't believe there's gonna be four of us dummies.

Day 1 is done. I even got to throw in some terrible, basic, super quick shading. \o/

Now I need sleep.

Day 2 has been vanquished. It's only been two days, and look how inconsistent I am. RiP proportions. -.-

That has to be the best luck ever with booster packs. I cannot believe the awesome pulls I got. This new set is amazing! biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Tomorrow's challenge won't be a reference, I promise.

In fact, looking at the schedule...none of the remaining 30 days will be.

I have never thought I'd be so entertained by reading book reviews. Especially ones for bad books. xd.png