RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

*conspiring about using my position to access autograph alley*

*Totally does not want to see Kyle Larson nope tongue.gif *

omg the pure white foundation i bought to lighten my makeup is almost perfect for my skin just by itself. pure white. when did i get this pale? :/

Is that just a thing I do? Do other people do that? Probably. Huh. Well that's kinda cool, I guess.

~

People, can you leave? Like...for a long time? Just to give me some peace and quiet for a while? If only you knew how flippin' productive I can be when I'm alone and I don't feel like everyone's watching me even though they're not. If only you could understand.

I don't like to socialize irl.

Please....trade my male blue..I want female...that's not really asking for a whole loottttt..

You, my friend, need some pinks.

..Is it 5pm yet?

Adding to the list of things I can't draw:

beards

*tableflip*

List of things I need to do;

Slyly install Photoshop on my work computer.

(Darn it I want to work my xemaqua pic)

Where is all this nervous energy coming from? dry.gif

Oh, God... Ponies and Adventure time are so disturbing...

I really need to finish this essay, tho >_<

I am very susceptible to spoonerisms. .____.

Also I hadn't planned on making a day of this process, but I guess it's still progress. Still need to finish the refs, though.

I love LotR, but I don't want to see the Two Towers again, even less if it's dubbed T_T

Edited by Ylvanne

I'd comment but eff this anxiety. QvQ

Lining in progress. So close yet so far. I only have about 2 days left before the time comes. Oh gods. I'm looking forward to it but not at the same time.

god, what do I do now that the site is down and I need my potential drawing subject from my scroll? ):<

What are clothing folds and how do they work? >.<

Being in a library sucks when you want to laugh.

that thread looks extremely tempting......alas, my gaming scheme doesn't allow me and I've much to draw anyways TuT

I love that mode I can get into when I'm just so distracted by drawing that I forget to eat. Probably not the best for me, but it just makes me feel like I'm accomplishing so much.

Lines, flat colours, clothing sketch done for one. Lines done, flat colours in progress for the other. Running out of tiiiiiiime.

Do you have an art thread or anything makani?

So much easier to call you by ali'i since it's less typing and it's the first part of your username but I know that's not a name uwu

...yep, guess that's my current thought now =w=

Nope. I've been thinking about it, but I'm too kipzin' shy the anxiety is real asdshalfkdshf.

Also, *points to sig*, I don't even remember why I chose this username. I wish I hadn't. I miss my "actual" name. Q-Q

Oh Hel, just when you think it's finally over, it comes back to torture you more. Just go away, end already, I don't want to have to sit with this anymore.