RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I should've expected a new release. dry.gif I need to pick some up before I go home. Welp. I picked up 4 same eggs. Idk which is which. At least I have all 3 eggs in case if one of these go rare. i hope not

And I'm not a professional. Don't preach me that I did the pictures wrong. mad.gifsorry if this belongs to the rant thread.

Edited by JolteonTails

That was almost too easy.

I have finally selected a challenge! Aww yiss. I'm going to die.

Too bad I'm too nervous/shy/whatever to post each day's pic.

I should really hurry up and create their info sheet things. I've been putting that off for too long.

~

Oh gods, I've absorbed Jolteon's page top curse.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I hope I have enough energy to get me through the weekend.

If I were more ambitious, I'd be unstoppable. But I'm just not an ambitious person. And usually that's okay with me. Sometimes, though, I feel like I'm failing myself by not living up to my full potential :/

all of my friends are so ambitious and their discussions about college stress me out because i feel like they judge me for not wanting to get into a top school and become a politician or a surgeon or something??

I just found a male almost mature black dragon, and an almost mature male Ridgewing in the abandoned cave..aww ;~; Was going to gender-swap the male black but his line includes Holidays..and the ridgewing..it's just too cute I don't wanna leave it ;w;

*Breathes on eggs* Hatcchhh earlyy pleaseeee >3< I just wanna play with yoouuu!

Edited by NoraNora

Why are all the useful-looking images so tiny? That makes them not-so-useful. D:

This is the 50-billionth time that's happened! *aggressive tableflip*

~

What the crud is this thing I call a hand? It doesn't deserve to be called a hand. Gods, I need to practice hands.

We already know from previous research that people have had the brains and tools needed to successfully cross far more dangerous passages in times waaay longer ago, so this should not be as fantastical and surprising as they make it appear.

I don't like being a third wheel. -__-

No one likes being a third wheel.

It's a nice day. I should go stand on the balcony.

...On second though, let's just sit here with the window open.

:o

The sky is grey again. Shweeeeeet~

Too bad I'm not going to have time to draw this morning. Cloudy/rainy/dark + drawing = ashdjfawefhsTHEBEST

I suppose three hours of sleep is not sufficient enough to power one during the day...I should never do that again should I.

No one likes being a third wheel.

Yeah.

---

I'm reading some creepy stories. It's entertaining to read some every once in a while.

I do not like this. I don't like it one bit. There's a pretty big spider in my room. First on my curtains, then vanished on my bedside table which I just cleaned with no spider sighting. The encounters I had, I checked all night. He legit vanished. I WATCHED it go to my clock, and literally VANISHED. Didn't fall off, didn't escape, NOTHING. I looked under my bed, around it, curtains, window, everything. It just went into thin air. And I'm not sleeping in here til it's gone, cause that suckers the size of a quarter.

Sunday!! Urgh, tomorrow's Monday... which means I'm gonna have to go to the dentist with a relative who can't stand me... great...

Edited by ViperSwan

I need to pee.......but the painters are working outside and I'll have to finagle my way to the bathroom >_<