RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Poor guy. T-T

I wonder where she went...

I love spicy.

So many random thoughts.

*sails ship off into the horizon*

If the power company doesn't sort themselves out soon, I'm going to throw something through my door. >________>

So many questions... Only if they'd actually reply to my e-mails... sleep.gif

Oh, my page top curse is back.

Edited by JolteonTails

I am so in the mood to keep this thing going. Damn I hate being so impatient. *pouts*

....waiting SUCKS! Dx

i think a silver X gold hybrid would be awesome

"this metallic egg gives off a beautiful golden glow"

it would be really rare though

because of these odds

the odds that they actually produce a egg

the odds that the egg is a hybrid

the odds of the odds being the odds of the odds (what? huh.gif )

Sleeeepyyyy. I should go soon. Need to get working early tomorrow.

....well poop. That didn't work. :/

Why are...can you...I don't....can you leave, please? Why do you need to sit there? Can't you go somewhere else? There's no reason for you to be here. I can't focus with someone sitting that close to me while I'm drawing. All it takes is a slight lean to see what I'm doing. I can't draw when someone's watching. You're making me incredibly paranoid.

Please leave? No? Please? You're not leaving, are you?

Goddammit.

I should stop finding rare eggs..I don't want more of these, I already ended up with another brine and gold, I'm not going to settle for another dino, TWO tans, and another stinkin paper... *SIGH*

I do like the green coppers so HOARD AWAY INNER ME

Shouldn't compare like that, but seeing all that success makes me feel like I'm stupid and useless. No matter what I do, I'd never be able to reach that level.

The world needs more hugs.

Kipzin' hell, I wish I could help. I've been there before. I know how it feels. I just don't know what to say.

Just don't give up. I turned around. Sure, the memories and experience still lingers, but I'm better than I was. It left scars, but I'm still here. I came close to giving up. Just...know that you can get through it. It's not the end of the world.

*hugs NoraNora*

okay, I admit I kind of want attention, but can you blame if no matter what I do I don't usually get it? Even when I'm not trying I don't get attention. Do you know how lonely that feels?

*hugs WaterScorpion*

Screw it.

FREE HUGS OVER HE-AH! GET'CHA FREE HUGS OVER HE-AH!

*sets up booth*

~

I like how my "practice" doodles turn into this. Brain, can you not get off track, please? I mean, I'm completely ok with this as it's still practice, but c'mon now. This isn't what I set out to practice.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Some of my OCs. I've embarked on a 30-day OC challenge. I'm terribly inconsistent, though. Hopefully I'll be better by the end of the month. -.-

Stupid phone charger has decided to stop working. And I'm not even sure that I can replace it. Just...when is something going to go right?

...Sorry, didn't mean to moan.

I have horrible luck today. dry.gif