RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I keep reading those Lagmonster attack things..now I'm afraid I'll lose my lil babies...damn you paranoia!

This feels sad. Why are you sad? I wish I could do something to help. I can never help with these things. I'm so useless. Q-Q

I know if it's their dragon, they can do what they want...but...

I just saw an Undine hatchling, and just saved an almost mature blue gemshard baby.. *sob* Why you people do dis *bottle-feeding it*

omg, couldn't they get someone else to narrate? it's kind of painful listening to her >_<

Everyone's asleep, time to sing silently and be all artsy-fartsy by myself~

Night time is best time.

The best time to wear a striped sweaterrr~ *screeches* IS ALLL THE TIIIIMEEEE

#Noregrets

I have so many hatchlings ohmygod

Edited by NoraNora

I have 50 Dragons...why isn't it expanding my egg limit? I don't even care for a 'trophy' thing, I just wanna save more dragons xd.png

Speaking of saving, just picked up a rare tan Ridgewing. Seriously who gives THAT up xd.png

I know I really should see my family today because it's been so long but UGH I hate social gatherings; they drain the life outta me and give me a headache and I know no one really likes me on that side of the family anyway because they're super religious and hi I'm gay.

Hopefully it'll go by fast and there better be food is all I'm sayin'.

Gods, I know that feel. Or at least most of that feel.

Welp, tomorrow's Doomsday for me. Meeting with the class counsellor person thing about next semester. I constantly trip over my words, can't even speak correctly at least half the time, overall anxiety and paranoia, someone throw the alarm and call an ambulance I'm going to die.

Seriously...trying to trade a hatchling that has to wait to be traded, nobody wants my Cheese egg, nobody will gender swap my royal blue and magelight so they can be female..PLEASE PEOPLE. I WANT THESE. I SEE LIKE 50 COPIES...PLEASE....beniceplease?

Release the misgendered magelight...I hope I can get another..I'm locked but I have a hatching rare tan...please...why won't it let me get bronze, I have OVER 50 dragons!! UGHHH dry.gifmad.gif

Edited by NoraNora

Oh~ my babies didn't die over the weekend. I'm so relieved. =w=;

I watched a video with Adam Petty in it, its hard too believe its been 15 years now... sad.gif

Full body ref, minus the colour, is pretty much done. Aww yisssss. I mean, he's kinda not wearing clothes but I'm working on it.

Need to colour both and finish the other before Sunday. -.-

I got this new lovely Blusang egg...I do not want people viewbombing it, it has been sick for 6 hours now. Seriously, stop touching my eggs. dry.gif

Edited by NoraNora

gosh, I should get more active in the group........but so much rl stuff hrnggghh.....